1.4: Rose Anne's Actually Being Supportive!

~

September 5th, 2011

~

I walked back as Rick stood up, gripping his hatchet. I looked for Rose Anne, which I felt completely blind because of my tears and the blood on my glasses. I see, in order, Hershel, Maggie, Beth, Daryl, Glenn, the prisoners, Carl and Rose Anne. Hershel tells Daryl and Maggie to find formula for the baby. "Beth, look after the kid, he just lost his mom. His dad wasn't looking too hot either." Daryl tells Beth. I walk over to Rose Anne. She was sat down on the ground, I sit down next to her and asked "Why is this week hell for us?" I was serious about that question. September 3rd: Hershel was close to death. Kaitlin was bit. She then died and Glenn stabbed her in the head. September 4th: Literally sleeping, while starving myself. Apparently there was one more prisoner than there is right now, so 4 prisoners to 3 prisoners. September 5th: Nearly dead. Lori, dead. T-Dog, dead. Carol, dead. "I don't know, oh yeah. I heard you screaming from the tower to God. If you ask me, there isn't God. If there was, we weren't ever going to be saved, we were just going to be his entertainment."

"I agree." I say, silently. "I thought you were Christian." Rose Anne says, looking at me. "To be honest, if this was God's will, then it's fucked up as all hell." I answer. "That's true." Rose Anne says. Rose Anne turned and put her legs on me, trying to look fab af. "Get your legs off of me." I say. "So.. Is the baby your niece or your nephew?" Rose Anne wiggles her freaking eyebrows. "I don't freaking know, ask whoever the heck's holding the baby-" I then realized she said niece or nephew.. My face became a tomato. "..I fucking hate you.." I tell her. "You know you love me! Besides, I am going to be your bridesmaid. Well, when we find a church for you and your-" "Rose Anne!" I yelled at her. "Maggie and Daryl are back. Besides, I don't even know if he likes me." "I know what you're thinking, "What if he doesn't like me?" I'm your wing woman! I'll make your life the perfect fairytale!"

"Well, you already failed if that was your goal. One: My mom died. Two: I got kicked the fuck out of the group once. Three: My sister died. Four: Everyone is staring at us like we're crazy. Five: The world ended. Six: If it was a fairytale, it would be kid-friendly." I busted her analogy.

"Well, what do you want your life to be?"

"I don't know actually." I said. "I grew accustomed to killing, so maybe a weird horror/comedy movie?" "I'd like my life to be an anime. With Andy Biersack. And Brendon Urie. And MCR." Rose Anne stated bluntly. I laugh at her response. "How could I get over three deaths easily? Is it because before I experienced death or that of my quote-unquote fearlessness?* Or that I'm.. No, I'm not a monster, I'm not like them. Monsters don't feel. I feel. I'm human. I'm HUMAN, not a monster." "-are you listening?" Rose Anne waves her hand in front of me. Glenn and Maggie left for town, they said they'd be looking for formula.

I look at her, "Sorry." I say, scratching the back of my head. "Anyways, if I had paper, I would've made a thousand paged fanfiction about you and Carl.." Rose Anne says. My face became even redder. "Shut up." I noticed that Carl, Daryl and one of the prisoners left. I continued to talk to Rose Anne. "Umm. Anyways, now you can't embarrass me." Rose Anne and I continued talking for what seemed like hours, then the people who went came back. "C'mon, let's go." Rick says. Beth handed the baby to Rick as we walk out the prison. When we approach the fence, we see a familiar cloak. I smiled, it was Michonne. I run ahead of the group, "Wait!" Rick calls. I open the fence, dodging a couple of deadummies. I hugged Michonne. "I'm so happy you're here!" Michonne hugs back, "Nice to see you too, Ghost. I got your friends' supplies by the way."

"Glenn and Maggie?"

"The Asian boy and the southern girl? Yeah." She says. "Give this to your group, the baby's more important." Michonne hands me the basket. She holds onto her thigh, "She's injured."

~

Now, do I leave Michonne to fend for herself and give Rick and Co. the formula, or help Michonne?

*My old friends used to think I was fearless, but the thing is that I don't like taking shit from people and I'm brave, fearless. There's a difference.

.