1.3: Shipping War

~

September 5th, 2011

~

I retort with a sly smirk, "Says the girl who basically got an orgasm when she looked at Sebastian Stan." "You did not bring my bae into this!" Rose Anne exclaims. "Bitch, I did." I walk up to Rose Anne looking at her slightly, "I might be 4'10 but I will beat your ass."

"Daryl! Rick!" Maggie called, as Rose Anne pulls her fist back to punch me. I dropped to the floor and kicked her foot, making hold it in pain. "Dammit! I just wanted to ship you two together." Rose Anne says.

Rick and Daryl pull me and Rose Anne away from each other, although after the kick we were fighting verbally. I readjust my mask and gave Rose Anne the middle finger, and replies with two middle fingers. Rick was struggling to keep Rose Anne from killing, while Daryl was basically carrying me. Daryl turns around to Carl and my legs dangle a couple inches from the ground.

"Get your damn girlfriend under control." Daryl says, letting me go instantly afterwards. "We're not dating!" Carl says with pink tinting his cheeks. Daryl laughs, as he walks away, he says "Yeah, yeah, I bet in a week, you two would be kissing each other's cheek." Carl's cheeks became even redder. I laugh at his adorableness, "Adorable as usual." Carl tilts his head to hide his face, my face heats up.. "I said that out loud, didn't I."

"S-Sorry.. again." I say, averting my eyes. I felt a pang of pain in my stomach and punch to my throat, "Oh god. Great, my gut's yelling at me that something bad's going to happen." I went back into my room, packing my stuff up. I grab my comics, stuffed in my bag. I slung my rifle onto my shoulder, and went out. "Ghost, what're you doing?" Maggie called me out. "I have a feeling that something bad's gonna happen." I answer. I walked down the concrete stairs and entered Kaitlin and my old room. I see that my little sister's rabbit mask was left here. I grab it and warm tears start falling down. I wipe my eyes and carefully placed the mask in my bag.

I walked back up and sat on my bed. I felt worried, I sat there waiting for a sign of some sort. I didn't know what I was waiting for. But.. It had to be something, right? It has been more than hour, I was laying on my bed hugging a rifle. A RIFLE. I was staring at the ceiling, then a blaring alarm went off. "MOTHER OF A DICK!!" I scream holding my ears. I stand up and I see walkers wandering the halls, I immediately closed my cell door. I passed the muzzle of my rifle through the bars and started killing the walkers. "Damn it!" I scream. The waves of walkers were never ending. I hear the door creaking, "Shit." I pull my gun out of the hands of the dead.

The door fell down, and the muertos were falling on top of each other. I jump on their heads like stones and ran out the cell. I whacked them with my rifle. A walker got a hold of my rifle and tugged it towards it bringing me with it.*

I was pushed to the railing, nearly falling off. I then said "Fuck it." I stopped struggling against the walker, but kept my distance. It pushed the both of us off the railing, flipping us. The fall crushed the brain. I spit on it and said "Bitch." I stand up and ran towards the way we entered. "How the hell did this happen?" I pulled my backpack closer to my back. I look left and right, checking for walkers. I turn left and continued running. I hear a noise come closer and closer, "That might be making the alarm go off." It's a scream. "Lori, you're not fully dilated yet, no amount of pushing will help!" Maggie says.

"Fucking hell, the baby had to come right now of all times!" I thought angrily. I ran even faster if possible. I turn a left, where I thought I heard Maggie's voice from. I see a door which was nearly closed. I open the door to see Lori, Maggie, and Carl. Lori's breathing was off and she was sweating. "Shit, she actually is going to have the baby now." "What do you need me to do?" I ask. "We don't have enough medical supplies, she's not gonna live." Maggie says. "You're gonna have to cut me open." Lori says, tears wanting to break loose. "Carol's the one who practiced that I-" "Follow my old C-Section scar, cut right above it." Lori says. "I can't." Maggie says crying. "You can and you have to, Maggie. Carl? Baby, I don't want you to be scared, okay? This is what I want. This is right. Now you-- you take care of your daddy for me, all right? And your little brother or sister, you take care..."

"You don't have to do this." Carl says, crying.

"You're gonna be fine... You are gonna beat this world, I know you will. You are smart, and you are strong, and you are so brave! And I love you." Lori smiles.

"I love you too." Carl stutters out. I start crying as well, it's overwhelming, watching someone be born, while someone else dies.

"You gotta do what's right, baby. You promise me, you'll always do what's right. It's so easy to do the wrong thing in this world." Lori starts crying with the rest of us, "So don't... so if it feels wrong, don't do it, all right? If it feels easy don't do it. Don't let the world spoil you. You're so good! You're my sweet boy! The best thing I ever did! I love you! I love you. You're my sweet, sweet boy, I love you. Okay... okay, now. Okay. Maggie, when this is over, you're gonna have to..."

Maggie and Lori tries to calm down, I try as well. Carl hands his knife to Maggie. "W-We shouldn't watch." I say. Carl continues to cry. I try to comfort him by hugging him. He hugs back and we waited and waited until we heard the sounds of a newborn. I wipe the tears off my face. Then Maggie says, "..it's done.." I let go of Carl and brush my hair out of my face. Carl gives his vest to cover the baby. "Let's go." She also says. "Wait.." Carl stops us from leaving. "If we leave her like this, she'll turn."

"You don't need to do-" Maggie says.

"I do, she's my mom."

I open the door for Maggie, who held the baby. I exit the room as well, then I hear a booming gun shot. My tears continue flowing down my face. I didn't want to move, it was too much to take in in a day. Carl and I went to the courtyard, where everyone else is waiting. "No.." Rick says, while crying. The man falls to his knees. "I'm sorry." I say.

~

This chappie doesn't have a choice for you peeps. Baii!!

*Now say that ten times fast

**btw I did change the chappie title