1.8: Insults, Insults, And Flipping The Bird

~

September 6th, 2011

~

Other than that, I think I'll try exercising, get my muscles functioning normally. After the gunshot from yesterday, I felt so weak. I want to get stronger. That was what my mother wanted, for me to be strong. I flung my legs off the bed. I pushed myself off the bed, making myself stand up. I raised my arms over my head, and rubbed my eyes- eye. I can't believe I forgot about eye being shot out so quickly. I put my combat boots on, making me literally an inch taller. I brush my hair with my fingers, and walked out my cell. I saw the kid from yesterday, "Welp, I'm going back to my cell." I walked backwards and sat on the bed, I grabbed my backpack. I zipped it open and checked for my water bottles. I see a note that says, "Sorry. Took your bottles of water. I left one for you :) -Beth." I sigh and look at the half empty bottle. I open it and take a sip out of the bottle. I look to the right of my bed and saw my rifle wasn't there.

"Oh yeah, I took your rifle. -Beth :)" I read the note where my rifle used to be. "The hell, Beth." I walked out the door, watching if the little girl was there. I think she wasn't here, so I walked over to what I thought was Beth's room. I look at the cell to see my rifle at the back of the room, "Okay, this seems like something straight out of Indiana Jones." I brush the thought off and opened the door, walking to my rifle. I grab my rifle and Beth says, "Wow, you really love that gun." "It has protected me this far, why wouldn't I love the damn thing?" "I don't know, maybe because you have a boyfriend."

I roll my eyes, "What's happened when I was sleeping, if something did happened?" "Rick and the others are back." Beth replies as I brush my hair out of my face. "Mhm, that's all?" "No, the kid and her group are a part of our group." "Really?" I ask. "Why would I kid about that? Of course it's true."

"My dad wants you at the towers," My boyfriend says. "Gotcha." I give him a hug and wave as I start walking to the towers. I hummed a tune, singing the lyrics in my mind. "I am your loyal servant and you're my precious queen, us: a pair of pitied sisters, burdened by our destiny. Let Hell consume me if that must be done, I have played my part, so you'll rise.. My sun." I sit at my post for a while, "Nothing exciting is happening dammit. Why would you set me up here if I'm supposed to do nothing?"

I hear something driving by the prison. I turn right and left, searching where the sounds coming from. I hear a gunshot, I turn to see the last prisoner shot in the head. I see a man with an eyepatch. I bring my eye to the scope and shot at his leg as quickly as I can. I hit it and the man ducks for cover behind the truck. I went behind the wall, which the enemy couldn't shoot me from behind. I yelled. "How 'bout you guys fuck off!!" I hear footsteps coming up the stairwell. "Shit." I mutter, cocking my gun.

I see the man's feet and I basically tackled him off the railing. "Well damn." I thought as I take cover once more. I see Carl and Beth hiding behind the wall, waiting for the gunfire to calm down. I screamed, "If you're looking for Rose Anne, she's dead!!" "I'm not looking for that bitch!! You damn well know why I'm here!!"

"I actually don't, asshole."

His team of idiots continue shooting, hoping one of us would come out of hiding while they waste their rounds. I wait until the hispanic man reloads. I aim at his head and pulled the trigger. The small sound wasn't made. "What?" I questioned what was happening. I go back to cover. "Damn!" I curse, "It's jammed. What the hell do I do now?" I hear a burst of rounds and the clicking of a semi-auto. As I thought it was safe to come out, I hear gunfire from both sides of the battle.

"Great. I'm stuck in the middle of the battle zone with a jammed gun. Just fan-fucking-tastic." I thought, bitterly. I look at the bolt and start shaking it, trying to see if the bolt will budge. "Come on!!" I scream mentally. I hear the click of the gun. I see the man who was shooting the group from behind. I brought my eye to the scope, "Shoot, in 1.. 2.. 3." I pull the trigger and the body fell to the ground. Maggie gives Carol cover fire, Beth gives Carol the gun and I'm shooting the idiots. "Three down." I whisper to myself.

I shoot the leader, he calmly moves his head out of the way. "Piece of shit. The hell? I'm pretty sure that a 7.62 mm bullet should've hit the bitch. I call hacks." I thought angrily. "Wait.. Does COD physics work IRL?" I aim for the engine of the army truck, "Well, fuck it." I say, YOLOing it.

The shot dented the hood, I pull the bolt towards me, aim at the same spot and pulled the trigger. It went through the hood, "Hopefully that did some damage- DAMMIT!!" The men drove away as if the damage to the truck was nothing.

I went out of cover and flip the bird at them.

I walked down the staircase and walk towards prison. " You like watching people in pain, but use me as an excuse. Aren't you going to be happy this is happening?" I shake my head at the memoir of the nightmare. "I don't do that, right? I'm not actually happy that this happened." I regrouped with the rest of the people in the common room.

It seemed like I was the last person there, as everyone stared at me as I walked in. "What- What the hell is that son of a bitch doing here?!" I yell in shock as the queen of bitches, Merle Dick-son, was a part of this damn thing. "Calm your tits, flattie." He says. "Shut up queen bitch!" I insult him.

"I said calm your tits, the Governor has enough guns to kill you and your group." Merle sneers.

~

Continue fighting Merle verbally or back off?