after wrath

You can skip this if you don't read the 'Blank Slate' series.

.

"And that.. was the first time I ever entered a universe." She said, looking down. "There were so many damn mistakes I've done there. I, first of all, didn't try comforting my sister in the universe, I played with so many people's emotions, and there's a heck of a lot more where that came from!"

The hologram cried.. "I only cared about the pain I caused people.. I didn't calculate the factor of what will happen afterwards, I caused my dad and my girlfriend to die in the war between the dead and the Atlanta Survivors. They were on the Saviours' side of the war!"

"I killed them." She says looking at us. "You have to be ready for the aftermath. 'The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary' was my logic, but you shouldn't trust an MCR song set in 2019." She laughed a little. I tilt my head in confusion, 'She went through all that trouble to tell us to be careful of what we do. I feel bad, she killed all those people, including herself.'

"So, I don't want anyone of you guys do a dumbass move like murder everyone you see. You will have things come back to you in the future, hell, this happened to me before I started the program." She says, with chuckle.

"So, people, remember your actions have consequences. It's the thing called the 'butterfly effect.' One thing can lead to two options and the two routes have, combined, four routes, and the four with eight choices and so on and so forth." She explains. The girl brushes her hair to the side.

"This is why I was scared as a kid. Why I didn't do much. I was scared my actions closed a gate where I had a happy ending, smiling everyday." She says. I blink, to stop my eyes from watering, causing other's deaths because of your own. Tragic, isn't it? Kyleigh wipes her eyes and starts pouring more liquor into her shot glass.

"You might end up like me," She laughs, "You know, a drunk tryin' to forget all the bad things that I did. It sucks by the way. Oh yeah, if you guys didn't notice, your real body gets damaged. If you die, you don't die IRL. BUT if you get revived or some shit, your wounds would heal."

I was confused, 'You have your eyepatch on. Doesn't that prove your point incorrect?'

The brunnette takes the eye patch to reveal a perfectly fine eye, hazel, just like what she said. "Ta motherfuckin' dah. Anyways, unlike other universes, TWD one didn't really give me anything bad. Well, except this nick on my neck. But, I'll tell you the story of this thing." She moves the trim of her shirt to expose her shoulder. It showed a tattoo, a star in the middle of a circle. The lines were seperated and gave a 3-D effect. The adult then puts in another CD, this tutorial ended, the next had began a few seconds..

.