before wrath

If you don't read the 'blank slate,'  you can skip this.

.

"So, this is my first journey." The brunette says. "I was such an idiot at the time. I picked fights when I wasn't supposed to, and killed people, ended destinies that should've happened."

She takes a breath before speaking again. "This takes place in the horror/science/action television show called 'The Walking Dead.' Of course, which would be based off of the comic books under the same name. It follows the adventures of Rick Grimes, the sheriff who wakes up to an apocalyptic world and wants to his family. The one story with this type of, well, storyline. Refreshing to comic readers and binge watchers alike." She explains the nature of the series.

I thought, 'I can't believe this. The first place she goes to had the apocalypse going on. It's idiotic at least, but insanely smart for someone who would want adrenaline and something to kill.'

The girl grabbed a small glass of liquid and drank it. She coughed slightly, "Ha, woo! Haha, drinking a mix of tequila, vodka and slight sprinkle of wine all at once ain't a great idea. Disclaimer: if one of you idjits die because you drank my alcohol mix, it's not my fault. Okay, back to it." The girl said, pouring some more into her shot cup.

"I was a girl dating another girl, still am the time you're seeing this. I had a decent life, decent family, and a decent day the time the apocalypse started." She says, taking another shot.

"I didn't know it'd be the last time I saw my girlfriend. The two of us were hanging out, the usual and then we were sent home early. But this was at this universe. I had to seperate with friends, family and such so many times. You'll have to say goodbye many, I mean many times."

I honestly wouldn't care, I was on my own. I didn't have any homes or any parents. In fact, no one does. All kids live with each other all the same age. The kids would be born on the same day, same month, same year.

"So, I'm just gonna state the fact that... you need to know that killing isn't always the answer. I thought it was many times during my life, in fact pulling the trigger on myself was a good idea since I had nothing to do with my life. Well, until I, uh 'accidentally' went on a secret government website and signed up for a program with a '21+' check box and a warning label with 'Most likely has the use of guns, weapons, alcohol, drugs and others,' and 'others' being a machine that would send you to a different universe."

"You will be sent in with some sense of what you got yourself into. It would be either with an assignment packet, or something you guys have watched, read, heard." She pauses, and the class' eyes opened as we heard what she said next.

"The only way you get out of the hell you'll be thrown in is to die."

.