One

Vicky's Pov

My head is killing. I swear, I'm not doing that again, just like I said that two days ago and again last week. Fuck Steph for making me go out with her again, even though we both know that's not what I was planning to do this week.

I roll off the couch and curse more as I try and figure out why I didn't sleep in my own damn bed... oh, that's right, I was too drunk to make it that far. I vaguely remember crawling onto the couch. I laugh but it hurts, this serves me right.

I stroll over to the bathroom, every footstep causing my head to hurt more than the last. I turn on the water and let the dress pool at my feet. Thank goodness it's a dress without a hard to reach zip, or it was going to shower with me.

After my shower, I pull on my biggest t-shirt and my boxers. I feel slightly better, the water cleansing the outside of me, now to cleanse my insides. I walk into the kitchen to find Steph and Mel sitting on the floor.

"I don't even want to ask," I say as I step over legs, they laugh but from the way they wince, it appears, I'm not the only one suffering from internal injuries.

"I was making coffee but then the room started spinning and I needed the floor to hold me." Steph laughs as she slides further onto the floor.

Mel attempts to stand but gives up after her butt leaves the floor, "I can't. I tried and I can't."

I chuckle as I pull open the drawer with the painkillers, after taking two I toss the box over my shoulder. I offer a "heads up" as it hit one of the girls in the leg.

"What the fuck," Steph begins to shout until she sees what it is. She smiles and takes two and passes the box over to Mel. I grab the OJ from the fridge before joining my friends on the floor.

"So... last night must have been epic, I barely remember much," I say as I open the bottle before drinking half the contents and passing it on.

"Yeah, majorly epic!" Mel exclaims, enjoying the relief from the pain as she closes her eyes, we all laugh and lay on the cool kitchen floor.

"Come on, tonight is Tequila Tuesday, you know you wanna" Steph tries to coax me into going out with her again.

"Yea but its Wednesday and after last night, I need a break. What was it that you said this morning? Oh yeah, 'I retire from drinking.'"

Steph rolls her eyes and laughs, "Yea well that was this morning before I saw Nate with her together at McD's. And besides, you need it too after everything." She pouts and bats her big green eyes at me.

I love my friend and her big green eyes that still have some of the eyeliner from last night, those smudges almost make me want to consider it. She tosses her blonde, blue and purple tinted hair over one shoulder and I can't help but smile.

After the break up with Nate last week, when she found him in her bed with another girl, causing her to lose her mind and start drinking like a fish. We've been out every night this week since the break-up. And after the whole Eric thing, I need to get out of my head, before I do something stupid like forgive him.

"Fine, but you have to sort out all of this then." As I gestured to my colourful curly hair and my face. She beams at me and jumps up.

"Okay, let me go shower first." With that, she runs to the bathroom. It's nice having her here, at least I'm not alone with my thoughts anymore. I glance over, to let Mel know we're going out again.

After the showers and 2 hours of doing hair and makeup, we get dressed for a night out. I put on my blue high waist jeans and my black open back top, while Steph opts for another pair of blue jeans and a black crop top. This is our theme for the night. Mel arrives wearing her black fishnet top and blue jeans that looks almost like leggings and are super tight. She looks hot with her pink and purple hair pinned up.

"Looking smokin' Mel" Steph whistles as I put on my black wedge pumps.

Day 13 and 15 hours since I last heard from Eric. I look at my phone and suddenly have an urge to drink. "Let's go, girls before I change my mind," I mumble walking towards the door.

"You wouldn't dare, after all the time it took me to straighten that bush of yours," Steph throws her head back and laughs as I throw the keys at her.

"Your turn to drive then." As the words leave my mouth, she stops laughing. I smirk and walk down the hall.

Mel right behind me before Steph shouts, "No fair. Mel is our designated."