Eight

A/N: Hey guys this is the first of the triple update, yay! Also, this is one of the longest chapters yet, but please enjoy it, I know I did ;D

Vicky's Pov

I've been dancing for the last two hours and as a result, I'm hot, my feet hurt and I'm thirsty. I turn to Jamie and whisper in his ear that I'm going to the bar before turning and walking away.

When I approach the bar, there's a tall guy in all black next to me and he smells heavenly, like rain and mint. I look up to see the boy from Davino's. Why do I keep running into him? I beam up at him and take in his blue eyes and his brown hair that almost looks black with his lip ring. My mind travels to the tattoo I saw.

"Heyyy!" I shout over the music and I feel so giddy I giggle.

"Hey." Just that one word and his smile render me breathless.

We talk for a bit and I force him to have more shots with me as I introduce myself officially. I don't want him to leave, I just want to stay in this moment.

That is until Jamie arrives and seems to try to claim me. I introduce them, "Jamie, this is..." I look up from under my lashes, I hope he can't tell I'm embarrassed I forgot his name, my brain feels like it's floating in my skull.

"Luke," he says his name with an unspoken edge to it.

"Ah yes, Luke. Luke this is Jamie." I smile to ease the tension when he nods at Jamie.

I lift the last shot and waits for Luke to raise his, picking up from where we left off before, all thoughts of him being forgotten. He watches me take my shot and smile but it soon fades when Jamie laughs behind me. I freeze and watch as his face becomes a mask before he storms off.

"Luke?!" I shout unsure of what just happened.

Jamie is holding onto to my waist and I'm a bit drunk, so I allow it. We both know that nothing will happen between us. But all I can do is watch Luke just turn and walk away. My fingertips are still buzzing, the alcohol is making my body feel numb, but I can still feel the electricity from his touch. Jamie's hand feels heavy and I suddenly feel uncomfortable. Was it because Luke saw us? I turn to Jamie and signal that I need air.

He offers to come with me but I shake my head and turn to the door. My breathing is shallow and part of me hopes I will find him outside. As I get to the door, the cold air hits me. Its nearly 4 am. I shiver and walk past the bouncer, showing him my stamp before I look for him. Why was I looking for him?

I walk across the road to the bench on the other side, I need to sit and take these shoes off. There's a crowd at the corner and I make a mental note to not sit here for too long.

There's a guy sitting on one end the bench and on the other end, a guy standing behind the bench. I reconsider, but it's too late, I'm here. So I turn to sit down. Before I can even take my shoes off, the guy behind the bench turns and looks at me.

He smiles and the hair at the back of my neck stands up. I attempt to smile back as I make to stand but his hand is on my shoulder and he's holding me down. Panic slowly starts to fire through my system and I regret not having Jamie come out with me. I try to move from under his sweaty palm, but he won't budge.

"Come on, doll. Where you going?" his creepy smile spreads and I'm in full on panic mode now.

"I'm just going back..."

Before I can finish, he cuts me off, "Come on, doll. Let's play."

I look away and then I hear a familiar voice, "Get your filthy hands off my girl!" he snarls. When I look up, I see Luke standing toe to toe with this guy. After a moment and with his hand is still on my shoulder, Luke grabs his collar.