Six

*A/N: Hey guys please find the next chapter, hope you enjoy the story so far!*

Luke's Pov

As I get back to the poolside, Calum starts shouting my name and splashing at me, but I ignore him. My arm feels like its vibrating since I shook her hand. Her beautiful eyes looked upset when I got there as she stared at her phone. I wonder who it was that caused that pained look, because I want to punch them. I don't even know why I'm so angry, I don't even know her. I can't look at her. What the fuck am I doing? Why did I even go over there? But she looked so hot in her all black. Fuck.

I get my phone from under the towel, as it rings and Izzy's name flashes across the screen. I debate letting it ring, but then I know we're only going to argue about it again later, so I swipe to answer.

"Luke! What took you so long? What were you doing? Did you forget that I was going to call?" she yells down the phone before I even get the chance to greet her.

"No I didn't Iz, we're at the pool and I was in the water when it rang." I try to keep the annoyance out of my voice.

"I miss you, Luke. You need to come home now. Who am I supposed to go to Jace's party with tomorrow night?" She's can't serious, but I know she is.

Everything is always about some party and her needs. I try and keep my cool because I feel sad that this is our relationship now. After 2 years, we don't seem to understand each other or want the same things anymore.

I grab my towel and shit and walk towards the hotel. Risking a quick glance at the beautiful multicolour haired girl. She looks so sad.

"Luke. I know you're busy but we need to really talk about this." Izzy's voice comes through my phone, pulling my attention from the lone girl, I didn't even get her name. "Yea I think we do need to talk."

I walk into my hotel room and throw my phone on the bed. Izzy told me about her day and the party tomorrow night that Jace is throwing and how she went to get new things for her trip to China. I guess I can't be too upset about her job in China, I tour the world for a living and she supported me after we talked it through. She just can't expect me to travel to China when the tour ends, does she? Would I?

I walk over to the shower and let the water take over my mind. I stand there for at least 10 minutes before I wash and get out. I wrap a towel around my waist and lay down on the bed, throwing my arm over my face and closing my eyes. Thinking about my future with Izzy, I feel myself drifting to sleep and I see sad hazel eyes before sleep takes over.

I wake when Ashton bangs on my door. How long was I asleep? I look at the clock and its half past 6 already. Shit! I sit up and rub my face, the sad hazel eyes behind my lids make me groan and I pull on my blue Nirvana t-shirt and my black skinny jeans before getting the door.

Ashton walks in with 2 boxes of pizza, followed by Michael and Calum.

"Dude! What happened to you earlier?" Calum asks as he sets the bottle of vodka down on the table with some glasses.

"Izzy called, so I came up and I guess I fell asleep." I rub the back of my neck and turn to the pizza.

I grab a slice and Michael grabs the chair next to me before throwing a packet of sweets at my head. I scowl at him and shove the packet onto the seat.

I get up and walk to the bed, picking up my phone. There's 5 missed calls and 3 texts from Izzy asking me why I'm not answering and that she's not happy about being ignored. I groan and wave my phone at the boys.

Ashton gives me a small smile. He knows what it's like. He and Charlotte have been together for nearly 4 years, so I always go to him for advice. I dial Izzy and walk into the bathroom. I need some time to think about everything. I need to go out and party. Forget for a little while, that's when the idea forms in my head.

Vicky's Pov

I get back home and my mind is still confused as to why Eric would possibly need to call me. I shake my head and change into my pyjamas. It's only 7 pm, but I'm exhausted from fighting the urge to call him and ask him what he wanted.

I sent a quick text to Mel, *How's the move going? Steph having kittens?* and then I text Steph, *How much crap do you have?? I'm going to bed if you're not here in the next hour.* I roll onto my back and stare at the ceiling, thoughts of Eric, blue eyes and electricity exhaust my mind into sleep.

I'm woken up when Steph jumps on the bed. I groan and roll over. How long have I been asleep? I look at my phone to see its nearly 10:30 pm. Mel is sitting on the floor next to the bed. "When did you guys get here?" I ask, my voice thick with sleep.

"Around half 8, Steph was making so much noise, I'm surprised it didn't wake you sooner." Mel chuckles and I roll over and swat Steph's legs as she jumps.

She drops onto the bed, a bit out of breath. "Good, you're awake. I hope you had enough beauty sleep princess. We're going out. I got us into the club down on Main Street."

My eye goes big, too surprised to speak. "How?" I ask that place is incredibly hard to get into unless you're super rich or something. Steph laughs and puts her fingers to her lips to silence me as she gets off the bed.

I turn to look at Mel and she smiles. "Come on Sleeping Beauty, we need to be there before twelve if we want to actually go in." she laughs and gets off the floor.

We get ready. We're all wearing dresses and heels. My hair is curly, my makeup is light with a smokey eye and my dress is a royal blue with my silver heels. Steph has her hair tied and is wearing my favourite red dress with new red heels. Her makeup is darker than mine with a wine lipstick. Mel has on her silver cocktail dress with her hair half up and black heels, her makeup is minimal, mascara, blush and lipstick.

"Oh before I forget, I invited Jamie and Tristan too. They should be here soon." Steph announces and I'm surprised, maybe it's the cocktails she's been mixing but I giggle at the thought of Jamie being with us.

Just as I'm about to say something, her phone rings and she looks over at us with excitement on her features, "Ready ladies?" she asks as she walks out of the apartment. Mel and I follow.