Seventy-One

Vicky's Pov

My flight leaves in an hour, Luke and I were up late last night packing and talking. He brought his mom to take me to the airport and I spent the time going over everything. "Do you have everything you need babe?"

I laugh, "Yeah I think so, whatever I don't have I'll get there. You gonna be okay without me until the weekend?" He shakes his head and pouts and I burst out laughing, earning us a few looks from people walking past. "I see a few of your fans coming over Mr Hemmings. I don't know if I'll ever get used to it." I can't help but admit.

When we're home with our family and friends, we feel like a normal couple, but when we're in public, I remember that I'm dating a rock star and that he has fans all over the world. Seeing our pictures on the internet and in magazines is still a bit unnerving, but it's easier now that Eric has been arrested and is no longer a problem. I give him a quick peck on the cheek and hug Liz before running off to board my flight and leave him to deal with his fans.

I land and my sister picks me up. We immediately drive to get our fittings done and then we head to the venue. Pushing my jetlag to the back of my mind until the spa treatments later.

"I'm so excited, I'm not sure if it's nerves or excitement but I have butterflies as long as I'm awake." Nat has the sparkle in her eyes and I can't help but laugh.

"I'm sure Jared feels the same way. You seem so much happier now sis, I'm happy for you." We walk with our arms linked after the fittings as we have lunch so we can go over the final details. Before we go back to the hotel to get pampered and prepped, I had opted to dye my hair black for the wedding, while we're at the spa.

I met a few of Nat's friends and the rest of the bridal party for the big day that is in three days. We each had our own room, but after the spa evening and dinner, Nat came back to my room with me.

"Lamb, I'm scared, I wish mom and dad were here to see this." I take a deep breath clearing my mind.

It's always been Natalie's dream to have our dad walk her down the aisle. "I know Bear, but I believe that they are here even if we can't see them." I wrap my arms around my sister and we sit there in silence for a few minutes.

I feel her shake as I try and calm her down, "They'd be proud of you Bear. I know I am." She wipes her tears and I tuck her hair behind her hair. "You wanna talk for a bit?" She nods her head and wipes more tears, taking deep breaths.

"So, tell me about you and Luke." She grins and I can't help but grin back.

I laugh, "He's far from perfect, he's a slob, annoying, a bottomless pit and the list goes on, but I love him so much Nats. Thank you, for talking sense into me." I smile, feeling my heart expand as I think about how I feel about him and the conversation Natalie and I had the morning I told him I love him for the first time.

We spend about an hour talking before she climbs into my bed and around 10pm I text Luke before joining her, *Skywalker, I can't resist. It's beautiful here. I'm so happy. I miss you and I can't wait to see you! I love you, my Skywalker. PS, I have a surprise for you.*

It's Friday morning, Luke and Liz were arriving later on today, with Steph, Mikey and Mel, so I woke up extra early to get them from the airport before the wedding tomorrow. I had just arrived at the airport when I saw a swarm of girls running and screaming when they saw Michael and Luke.

I stood aside with my sunglasses on, my hair was tucked under my hat, my black skinny jeans, a grey t-shirt and flip-flops, watching them interact for a moment. I wondered if he would recognise me without the colours in my hair.

The first person to see me was Steph, she came running, followed by Mel. Liz had followed them while Luke and Michael were busy with their fans, so they hadn't noticed me yet. After the girls and Liz had greeted me, I took off my glasses and Luke's searching eyes immediately connected with mine.

He excused himself from the large group of fans and as he strides over to me, I felt giddy at the thought of his touch. As soon as he stood in front of me, it was like no one else existed and when his lips met mine, my world was complete.

He pulls my hat off and stares at my hair for a while as I held my breath, "I like the hair." He pushes a strand behind my ear.

"Surprise. I didn't think you'd recognise me, to be honest." He shakes his head in disapproval, a frown gracing his features.

"Babygirl, I know that smile and these beautiful eyes anywhere."

Almost an hour later we left the airport and made our way to the hotel we were staying at. I had swapped rooms and was sharing with Natalie so Liz took my room.

After the rehearsal dinner, Luke and I took a walk on the beach close to the venue and he was acting strangely.

"Luke, are you okay?" He brings my hand up to his lips to press kisses on my hand, I see a mysterious look in his eyes, one I haven't seen before.

"Where do you wanna go after the wedding we have the next couple days before we need to get back home." I shook my head, we had a bit of time I guess.

"I don't know. When does your mom leave?" I see him look over the horizon of the ocean.

"Sunday morning, she's got a flight home from here." I know he misses his family and an idea pops into my head.

"Let's go home with her?" I suggest and the surprise in his eyes tells me he wasn't expecting that.

"Home to Aus?" I nod in response and his smile tells me he likes that idea. "Okay then, wherever you want Babygirl." I kiss his cheek as I take his hand to walk back to the hotel. He pulls me back and gazes into my eyes for a while before he kisses me passionately. I felt my legs go weak and I lean into him and the kiss.

*Hey Guys. Thank you all so much for reading and I truly hope you are enjoying the book so far. I was requested to write a chapter from Tristan's POV, what do you guys think? Anyway, the FINAL chapter may be posted tomorrow. We made it!! XOXO*