Ghost Girl

Chapter 4

Fabien was quite a distance from his house when it happened. The car had automatically stopped which was weird for him. The BMW was somewhat indestructible - un breakable to Fabien, it had not once had a rise in the MOT price when checked each time.

"Ok, what the hell is happening ..." Taylor interrupted the silence.

"This is creepy," Kate described what Taylor was thinking by her facial expressions.

" uh, I don't know what's going on ummm," Fabien humbed, he made out like he hadn't had a clue but he did, he knew something was out there- in the mist that surrounded the car like a pack of hungry hyenas, desperate for meat.

Fabien rolled down the window via a simple button, it was safe to say the electricity hadn't ran out...yet...

"Oh shi-

"PLEASE HELP ME! IM SCARED!" a little girl emerged from the fog, she was all skin and bones, her hair was flimsy and blonde. And a grey piece of hard fabric hung against her body.

"-t," Fabien remembered what mist did, it made it easier for dead spirits to roam the earth, free.

"What the HELL is she doing, GO Fabien GO!" Taylor ordered the car to move even though she knew it had stopped for a reason, and then suddenly there were 4 gunshot like sounds and the car sank a few centimetres.

"The tyres! Crap!" Kate started cursing, the little girl was now running, sprinting towards them. She had completely black; bleak eyes and she made the most terrifying sound, it was a high pitch hiss but it echoed into the teenagers' ears - deafening them.

"Get out!" Fabien shouted the words because he couldn't hear himself, even when he shouted it was quiet in his own ears.

The students spread from the car before the spirit girl could reach them.

Go, go, go!

Fabien used his vampire gene to boost his stride and spring.

The 3 of them ran through the mist but as they did, the fog seemed to separate them- or make their brains tell them to all go in different directions.

He was panting like a dog, tongue out and hair wet from sweat. Fabien was lost now, the grey substance had soaked him up, he couldn't even see his own feet!

"Kate! Taylor!" Fabien sent the message out as loud as he could because he knew their ears were damaged too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is going on, what is going on... Taylor repeatedly asked herself the question.

This mist was there when she woke up for college yesterday and that was the same mist which caused Madi to fall into a coma wasn't it? But she survived the journey to college yesterday so why now? Taylor came up with some answers :

Maybe it was busy catching Madi

Maybe because it wanted Fabien but she happened to be with him

Maybe because it wanted to tell her something...

The girl found Taylor stranded in the mist, she was second best to Fabien...

Shhhh ,Taylor rebelled and screamed. The spirit girl jumped on her back and started to mutter in her ear, she said the words all jumbled up but taylor recognised some stuff, however she was too scared and caught up with the evil ghost clawing, clinging to her spine too put the words into sentences.