Half human pt. 3

Chapter 28

Fabien's and Damien's mum walked through the town and couldn't find anything. She was feeling weak as she hadn't been on a successful bloodlust in two days. She had bags under eyes, wrinkled skin, whisky hair... It was just awful. Her stomach was turning and her breathing was slow and heavy as her lungs were merely empty and ached terribly. She couldn't breathe without animal or human blood and right now she was starving, in a town, full of humans. Humans everywhere. Intimidating her, it was like they were screaming for her fangs in there throat. Like some girls, they would sweep their hair behind their ears - exposing the blue artery in their neck. Making her weaker. She hadn't felt this way in years as she had never been in such a bloodless state around so many humans. And since their was no way she could possibly make it back without collapsing - she'd have to feed from a human. And she thought maybe, a homeless person? She felt bad but taking a man going to work from the streets would obviously cause some type of commotion, so she set out to find a homeless man. Hoping they would understand once she tells them her problem and then wake up clueless.

Ten minute painful minutes later, she had found one. He was young, dark skinned, about 18 and was sitting in an alley behind a charity shop. His clothes were damp and oversized. His hair was over grown and extremely curly. And was smoking.

"Hi." She said to him as she walked up in front of him.

"Hi." He said back. "I'm Orlando."

"Hi Orlando, I'm Carisa!" Carisa smiled and went to shake his hand but his cigarette was in the one she went for so he used the same one as her, making it awkward.

"Are you ok?" He asked, obviously concerned about her sick look.

"Um, no, I'm not actually. I'm here because I really want a, uh, favour please?" Carisa worded as kindly as she could...

"Sure? What is it?" He said looking oddly bright.

"Well..." Carisa decided if he refused after she explained, she would have to drink anyway, so...

She told him about vampires and supernatural and he started crying.

"Oh, uh I'm so sorry I overwhelmed you but please?" She pleaded, she was desperate now.

"No, I... I'm a oh my god..." He hugged to her legs awkwardly, crying out loud.

"It's ok.." She tried to reassure.

"I'm a halfbreed," he cried.

"What?!" But she couldn't say anymore, she needed blood. So she leaned down, pushed him off her legs and pulled his head back.

"Okay." He said and closed his eyes.