Criminal In Disguise

Chapter 14

"Why are you covered in permanent marker! ...Damien!" Fabien said after him and Madi had stopped making out.

"A little sharpie never killed nobody." He replied in a small mocking voice.

Madi laughed and went to look in the mirror that hung on the wall. Under it was a weird, clever painting.

"What is trying to be painted here?" Madi asked, turning around.

"Oh, mum has an obsession with paintings like that, apparently it gets you 'thinking'" Fabien answered.

"So it can mean anything..." Madi said. It was a very grey themed painting, there was a line of swishes going across the middle, "it reminds me of like a war zone, the two sides clashing,"

She looked around the room for more paintings, she found another one, it was blue, with white shapes in it kind of like... "Sails, this one looks like ships in the sea..."

"Haha I would've thought it was just clouds!" Fabien said.

"Well you have to twist your mind hehe," she said cutely.

"You know you still have sharpie all over your face..." Damien butted in.

"You know there's a girl who also needs protecting?" Fabien replied even though he wasn't talking to him.

"Yeah... I'm going now anyway... You two are annoying now." He said, and he got up and left the room. He took his black bomber jacket off the coat hanger, put it on, and left out the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school day finally ended, it was Friday night and she was going out to find the guy she had spent a night with... And maybe she'll see if Kate's back yet. Taylor set off straight away from college to roam around town, keeping her eyes strained to find him. But if she was honest, she had basically forgotten what he looked like. All she knew was that he was incredibly mysterious and beautiful. But she hoped that if she did see him he would recognise her and come running up to her. Even though he seemed quite annoyed and rejecting on the morning he dropped her back at her house. He was probably a player, but Taylor wanted to make it a thing. I mean... Who wouldn't? She had never felt such a strong aroma, his presence was just so amazing it was unreal. Unreal.

The afternoon light was unseeable, the mist still filled up the air- leaving no room for the soft sun light which everyone in Hastings craved. The town had become very empty because of it, not only did it cause suspicion but it caused depression. Everyone was all gloomy looking and easily irritated. She wanted to look more into it, because it really was very suspicious... And superstitious.

After a few minutes of casual strolling in nothingness, she felt that aroma. The strong, unique, evil but glorifying aroma of him. His name came back, as if he told her from mind. Damien. Ugh Damien.

"Hello beautiful." He said in his deep, husky voice.

"You! Damien! I've been looking for you!" She said, walking up to him.

"Well, what a coincidence! I've been looking for you for hours!" He said, keeping his goosebump activating smirk and story telling dark eyes and black side hair fringe perfect.

"Look, I want to get to know you, you know? Maybe we can be a thing-"

He kissed her, his rough lips moving hers uncontrollably. She realised what was going on and soon kissed back, falling into his arms and his mind simultaneously. She felt his aura this time. It was dangerously beautiful. Taylor loved bad boys but this wasn't one. This was a criminal in disguise. She could feel the hazards that came with him and so kissed back harder.

~~~~~~~~~~

(( Very short chapter, sorry... )))

Thanks for reading and remember to vote and comment if you like it!

Add to library's and reading lists to be updated every week! :D