Miniature Army

Chapter 30

Adela, Leondre, Mathilde, Will and Lucas all arrived at the mansion first. They all went and sat in the dim living room. The setting was dull and eerie because there was a little blue effect from the mist that made it look like evening but it was in fact ten AM. Lucas tried to turn on the chandelier, however, the electric seemed to have ran out so he decided to light a few candles. He found some matches in the coffee table draw and fired up the candles that were scattered all over the room. Some attached to the wall on hooks and some on shelves. They burned, and melted away the wax that created a pool in the holder; which were small, so it started to drip to the floor and spill across the shelves.

"Very unpractical." Lucas commented on the spillage of useless candle holders.

But the dimness had died out, even if the eerie ness stayed.

"Okay, now, we just wait for the others." Adela said.

It was several minutes before anyone came, and it was Damien. With a girl Lucas and Will recognised, in fact they blushed and started to shake their heads in shock, mouth slightly opened.

"Gina mcgiveren?" Lucas asked in tone saying 'why are you here'. But he knew already.

"Yes. Umm..." She thought hard...

"It's Lucas." He said.

"That's it. I knew it but..."

"You didn't."

She sighed, "hey Will."

"Alright Gina." He smirked at Lucas and whispered, "un popular are we?"

"Shut up." He whispered back and nudged him a little.

"ok, now what?" Gina asked.

"Well, I'm Adela and this is Leondre and Mathilde." Adela introduced herself and the two others as they all shook her hand.

"What's up?" Gina asked, and Adela thought she was asking if she was like.. Alright? Or not?

"I'm alright." She said.

"No, I mean like what's up with you?" Gina corrected herself. But Adela was still confused.

"She's a ghost like me who has stolen an innocent girls body and took up camp there. Oh.. And she's half demon." Damien smirked, "and a bi-"

"Please, shut up." Adela quickly stopped him.

He laughed it off.

"Um.. Ok.. Haha." Gina said, looking very uncomfortable.

"Come sit down, let's talk." Leondre said in his mysterious voice, pointing towards an armchair for two. Gina sat, but Damien slightly hovered above it.

Carisa was next to come. She came through the ancient doors with a very rough looking young man. He did look like a young man yet his head was looking in all directions and his eyes were wide like a toddler and his mouth was in awe. He looked like someone who hadn't seen the world before.

"Sit down there if you want," Carisa pointed at a leather stall, "make yourself at home." She smiled. He smiled back.

"This is Orlando. I'm Carisa, Fabien's and Damien's mum!" She said happily and sat next to Leondre on the sofa ledge.

They all introduced themselves to Orlando and Carisa, and waited fore Fabien to come.

It was ten minutes until he came, with a girl who looked like she was done with the world.

"Abi?" Gina and Lucas and Will all said in sync.

"What's wrong darling?" Carisa asked caringly.

"Oh, I've just caught the virus going round." She said and sat down on the rug with Fabien - next to Orlando on the stall and in front of the fire place, it wasn't on, there was no wood.

"So, we're all here. Now what?" Damien asked.

"We train." Fabien replied, looking around the room for motivated faces. But all seemed a bit uncomfortable, incredibly Ill, in awe, or confused.

"Why?" Carisa asked.

"Because, we can't just enter a war with not only a miniature army, but un prepared and not trained." He cleared up.

"Oh..." Carisa said nodding her head, "but I don't need to right?"

"No." He sighed.

"Okay, can I go?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Thanks and um, Orlando is a but clueless of everything because I might of fed off him so make sure to explain everything to him!" And she was out quicker than you can say

"Wait!" Orlando stood up and tried to catch up with her.

"Hey! Hold up!" Fabien grabbed back his arm and sighed; ready to re tale the supernatural story once again.

Vote if you liked and comment because comments are the best.

Thanks for reading you're cool.