Help

Chapter 24

Damien shifted his way out of Taylor's weak grasp. And without her waking up he opened the window and jumped down to the ground. All the dried grass softened his fall but being a vampire who hadn't fed in awhile was weakening. A tiny shot of pain pierced through his legs and they began to ache. And so it was merely impossible for him to run let alone run supernatural speeds, but the unlucky passing bat was about to change that. It swooped down towards the ground then up around the corner of the mansion, but when it passed Damien, he, using all the strength he had, caught it narrowly with one hand. It flapped its wings like a maniac as he brought it to his mouth.

Get the fuck off me!

What? Damien thought, back. This bat couldn't be...

Oh, yes I am! And the bat started to melt into a black sticky substance that fell through his hands like glue. But it didn't stick to his hands, it was kind of waterproof to them.

When it had fallen to the ground, it started to merge into a shape of its own. And then it got taller and taller - than Damien. Then the process was complete, a jet black demon stood In front of him.

"YOU TRIED TO EAT ME! ROYALTY?!" He scolded. It didn't scare him, not too much.

"Uh, I didn't know you see, I thought it, uh, you was just a bat ya know..." He replied in a small weary but casual voice.

"Well you thought wrong you stupid idiot, I'll let you off this time. But I swear...next time, you're dead. YOU HEAR ME?!"

And Damien was confused on why he always felt the need to shout excessively. But only replied saying,

"Yes!" And They both stood there for a moment in silence, "so I guess this is my cue to go..."

The demon nodded his head slightly but roughly. It's facial expression shouted irritation. And he fled as quickly as he could. But that wasn't really quick at all and found himself limping away. All his energy had been used to catch that damned bat demon thing.

"Are you ok?" The demon said in a sarcastic, teasing manner.

"Fuck you." He replied unaware and subconsciously.

"WHAT?" The demon had been set off again. He walked sternly and quickly to Damien who hadn't made it five steps and punched him insanely hard in the face, as he fell to the ground he kicked him in the stomach. Damien kept any embarrassing scream inside him and slumped onto the grass quietly. With only a couple small groans.

"Next time..." The demon winked and slowly emerged back into a bat using the same process but in reverse. And flew away around the mansion.

Damien led on the ground, eyes set on the tree tops and floor incase any normal animals came by. He wasn't giving up now, his craving was still there.

***

And it was ten minutes before a badger came scurrying out of a nearby hole and started wondering around his garden, unaware of the blood thirsty vampire eyeing it up. Fantasising about its warm blood flowing through him, reviving him. Giving him oxygen, strength and power. He not only wanted it now he needed it. And the craving itself killed him.

"ARGH!" He groaned, "come on little badger, come over here now..." He said in a cutesy voice - abnormal and unexpected of someone like Damien but he was desperate. And to his surprise, the animal started to make its way towards him, but as it's aura touched his, it fled as quick as it could away.

"WHAT!" Damien shouted... kind of, his voice was weak and his mouth was dry. He looked again for another creature, the only one insight was the bat demon flying around the mansion again and again. Oh his hate for demons was so strong he swore when vampires rule he will kill every last on of them brutally. He will be king, Madi will be his queen and Fabien can be... His foot stool or something. He couldn't be anything important incase queen Madi got distracted by him. He started to imagine everything and how it would all go. They would be in monarchie county, monarchie castle living the supernatural dream. Servants, gold cutlery, ball rooms, jewels...

What am I doing? He laughed at himself. But his face hurt from the punch. And all the blood he had left was leaking through his seemed to be broken nose. It hadn't really sunk in that he was dying. And he was just a few feet from help.

"Oi! Taylor!" He shouted again weakly, "Taylor jaaaaaane!" He whistled.

But she didn't wake up, plus he still needed a bloodlust. And he couldn't feed from Taylor. All he wanted was a random human from the streets. But even that was a chore these days, He thought to himself.

However, he then summed up a better idea, "Mum!" He tried to shout, "Mother, you're son is dying!" And he remembered she was basically as useless as he was. She had caught nothing on her bloodlust. Her powers were in a state of weakness and vulnerability, Fabien and Madi were more or less likely stronger than the both of them.

"Argh!" He moaned. All he cared about was blood right now, he didn't want to die. But even so, he was surprised about how chill he was about it all. But then again, his life wasn't so special. Just an evil but tactical brother who is actually a vampire and has fallen in love with his brothers girlfriend and makes up imaginary settings that will never Happen. But, never say never, right?

"Help?" He asked. He didn't want to die.

//////////

Swearing only because it added more effect.