Normal Couples

Chapter 10

She wasn't quite sure how to react to this. But there wasn't no logical explanation for the series of events that have led up to this point. The mist, the ghost girl, the black thing, the coma, the dream... It couldn't just be shoved to the side to look at some other day. She needed, demanded to know why and what was happening exactly. She could feel her life was slowly entering a completely divergent world that was utterly unknown to her own; a quiet, casual life of a college girl who had nothing exciting in her life... Until now obviously. Sometimes she would wish she had a drama revolving life like Gina Mcgiveren and now she did, she was still not satisfied. Because she knew that this was to all end at some point and if it ever did, it wouldn't be easy. She couldn't risk anything.
"Half breeds, Madi you may be one like me. The ghost girl, or Adela gave me clues to this result too. I'm pretty sure the entire hausse will rely on whatever us half breeds have to do," Fabien said.
"Wait Fabien," she suddenly felt her face flush and tears started to spawn, "I- can't to this. No not anymore. I know I'm going to be a huge part of this, yes. Otherwise I wouldn't be here would I?"
"Madi! Please don't be scared, me and Damien and Taylor and Kate will do everything to protect you!" He got closer and put a hand on her bare leg, beneath where the short blue gown stopped.
"No, I am scared!" Then the tears escaped, "I want to help you. But this is scary, I don't want to die!"
"You won't d-"
"Please Fabien, why can't we just compromise. Ok you're half vampire, I'm- I'm half something, vampires exist, there's an entire parallel world out there... And now that's it, we go on cinema dates and take pictures together and introduce each other to our parents! Like normal couples... They don't go out saving supernatural races!" She preached. She thought about what she was actually saying, why wasn't she freaking out over the part that there's an entire supernatural dimension out there? At the moment she only cared about the fact that if she died...she'll never meet Fabien again.
"But Madi, we aren't normal people. We are half supernatural and you need to understand that. We need to be prepared for whatever we have to face and, you know, it's not just the supernatural race but the human race and animal kingdom we are looking at too. The witches want the monarchy but the demons are different. The witches won't give them entire authority over their world so they want this world to be in complete charge. Do you want to become a slave to those black creatures?" Fabien sounded stern and his blue eyes were glazing with a conniving voice saying, 'got you now'. His dark eyebrows were arched to create an angry emotion. But his lip was curved into a tiny smile, just small enough to not contradict his whole sinister speech but big enough to let Madi know this wasn't an argument and he loved her. And that's reason number one why she loved him, no matter what.
"Ok. Ok. I will try to help if I have to." She huffed, "but I still want to get to know you. Promise me that after all this we can go back to normal...well..." She looked up. They had only met three times as of this day and so their relationship wasn't so serious, yet. But, she didn't know what it was, maybe his dreamy ocean blue eyes or his pale, sleek skin or...just everything if she was honest. He was beautiful. Though his aroma and aura was something out of this world. It felt like a cold, stormy night where you were inside with the fire on drinking a hot chocolate watching a love film. He was warm, despite his vampire gene, cosy and protecting? Like he was guarding her from hatred and negativity just by being there. She couldn't stay angry at him.
"Now I'm going to college happy," he said smiling. Then he kissed her one last time and left.
"Bye!" She said blushing as he walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter I know!
Vote and comment bc why not
Also, go read 'Sssh... It's a secret' by mimi_321!
Thanks x