Rebel

Chapter 15

Damien guided Taylor through the labyrinth of mist. It took 10 minutes to get back to her house, it was average, modern and on the corner of two roads meeting. It wasn't attached and in fact the nearest two houses were several yards away. Taylor let get of his hand and started rummaging though her shoulder bag/purse. She find some keys and unlocked the door, whilst saying:

"No ones in, mum and dad went for dinner as it's their 20th anniversary."

"Well done them..." Damien replied.

Inside was as average as the outside they walked into a black tiled themed kitchen then into the dining room with a small oak table in the centre and then into a living room that was quite small, on one wall was a fire place and next to was a TV that was opposite a sofa and coffee table.

But Taylor led him through all those rooms and to the stairs, up her bedroom. She sat on her floral bed, and he grabbed her desk chair.

"So you want to get to know each other?" Damien finally said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Yes." Taylor answered.

"Well, what's your full name and age first?"

"Uh, I'm Taylor Jane Vine and I'm 17, w-b-y?"

"Ok seven teen year old Taylor Jane..."

...

She widened her eyes and moved her head in a 'now it's your turn' way. He realised and said,

"You didn't ask,"

"Yes, I said w-b-y which means what about you haha how old are you?"

"Well I'm 21 for your information. And I don't have middle name and last names are irrelevant."

"You're so weird."

"If you say so Taylor Jane."

"Taylor."

"Okay."

She laughed.

* * * the next day * * *

Madi and Fabien we're lying in his bed, it was a very good change from the terrible surroundings of the surgery to his practically empty room. But it was his room and they were so close together right now. There was only one layer of fabric between them. She was wearing his t shirt it was big on her surprisingly and fell to the top of her thighs, and he had no top on at all. God, he was perfect.

The morning mist soon started appearing through his window, across the fields and in between the trees. And they soon started started talking, deep. It was emotional and Madi could actually feel her skin was turning an even more red than it already naturally was. He was talking about how much they'd have to train, and how they would have to find all the other halfbreeds. And how at one point they need to find out what halfbreed she was. As she must be an important one as it had been clearly demonstrated... especially with that dream... THAT DREAM!

"Fabien!" She randomly shouted, "did I tell you about that dream me and Taylor had?!"

He stopped speaking, thought, then started again,

"No... What dream?"

"Me and Taylor had the same dream, we were in sombre valley oh yes that's how I recognised it! And um I was in monarchie county and she was in tuer and there was this guy umm," she tried to remember, "I can't remember his name but he had green eyes and uh he..." She thought she'd leave the bit about what he attempted to do out, "well, I fell through the room and the hallway was just fire and I was burning and it hurt. I felt the pain... In a dream!" She nearly started crying. The word, fire just burned her. To think it was the cause of Sophia's death.