13

Jay

I don't know what happened to me a couple days ago but I had an urge. I needed a quick fuck and had the perfect person in mind: Sierra.

It was a petty decision, one that I made in the heat of the moment. I heard things about Trey tryna get at Domonique, and it pissed me off. I thought of doing anything to remind him of his place, and Sierra was that thing.

I took one look up in the stands and there was his girlfriend, Sierra. I'd be lying if I said she wasn't cute; that was undeniable. Sierra was definitely sadity, always dressed up and pretending that she was better than any girl at Monroe. And she did have it going on, but her attitude was trash. She was unnecessarily rude as fuck and sneaky, too.

Surprisingly she approached me first after practice, talmbout Trey wasn't putting it down right and that she had her eyes on me. I told her to go sit in my car while I went to go get my things.

We got to my place and she threw it back so fucking good. Her ass felt like pillows around my dick, and her head game was second to none.

Only when we finished up, I realized I had left D at school. Instantly I felt guilty, but apparently she got a ride. I was more than happy to see she was back home safe.

I was relieved when she told me that she wasn't upset about it. That was one thing about her that I admired: she was understanding. We lived together now but that didn't mean I couldn't have a life. Having sex was apart of that life.

Sierra told me that our little thing going on would be a secret, and she kept good on it. I passed her in the halls like I didn't even know who she was.

"Nique, you hungry?" I asked. We hadn't gone out during our break since last week and I was itching to get up outta here. Tensions were high with everyone anyways, since this was the last week before thanksgiving break. Everyone at Monroe needed time away from other people. Fights were breaking out everywhere over dumb stuff, like accidentally stepping on someone's shoes.

"Yeah, let's get some Cane's," she said, raising up from her chair. She dropped the crutches after getting adjusted to walking. She had a slight limp, but slowly it would go away.

We decided to eat in after ordering our plates. Personally, I had to have a couple more cups of Cane's Sauce because it was so good. I probably wouldn't even eat there if it wasn't for the sauce.

"You can't eat them fries with all that sauce. You can't even taste the fry no more," She smacked, then went back to eating her food.

"Don't worry bout me, boo," I replied with an attitude.

"What are we doing for Thanksgiving?" I hadn't really enjoyed celebrating this holiday, or any holiday in fact, in a long time. The closest thing to a Thanksgiving dinner I had was a little plate from Boston Market. It tasted alright but lacked love.

"I don't really know how to celebrate it. Any ideas?"

She smiled. "We're cooking a full Thanksgiving dinner, all the works. Wren and her girl going to come over, then we gon' share what we thankful for. After that is desert, my momma's special homemade pies. Then we sit in the living room, play cards, gamble, talk, watch movies, and most importantly: we don't use our phones." It seemed like she had fond family memories from over the years. I wondered what her family was like and what happened to their relationship.

"Can you tell me about them, your family?" Nique went back to looking at her food, completely ignoring my question. I kissed my teeth. She was always real dodgy about things that bothered her. I can't help if I don't know what's up, but she promised we'd work on it.