18

Domonique

By 5:45 I was awake and getting ready for school. It took everything in me to roll out of bed and walk the short distance to the bathroom, but I didn't wanna be late.

After taking my shower, I dried off then put on my robe. I went downstairs and put some breakfast sandwiches in the microwave for us to eat on the way out. Usually, around this time I could hear Jaylen in his room. It was too quiet, as all I could hear was the humming of the microwave.

I didn't want to check in his room and accidentally see his bare booty like I did that one time. That was too cringey.

I peeked through the blinds and his car was still there. Shrugging, I headed back up the stairs and looked through my closet. Most of my things were unpacked, but there were a few bags I left untouched.

Part of me still thinks that I'm not safe here. I want so much to feel like I belong here, but I know it will take some time. I decided to go through them later.

I picked out a navy sweater to wear with some black Pink tights. I didn't really feel like dressing up too much today anyway. I set the clothes on my bed and went inside the restroom to do my hair.

After undoing all the twists in my hair, I put all of it into a high puff. I grabbed the jar of beeswax from the cabinet and slicked my edges down. It was almost 7:15 now, and I still didn't hear Jay downstairs.

"Get up, NOW," I yelled from my room. Still no reply. I put my clothes on and grabbed my bag after doing a couple more things to make sure I was ready.

Downstairs was still quiet by the time I got down there. He was probably being goofy and hiding or some shit. "Okay, it's not funny anymore, akikiki. Come out now," I said, daring him to play with me.

Last I checked, his car was still outside. I checked in the bathroom outside of his door before knocking. "Jay?" no reply. Slowly opening the door, I revealed his room. The bed was unmade, his phone was gone, and there was no sight of him.

Now how the hell was I going to get to school? More importantly, where was he?

I texted Wren, thinking maybe they were together. After calling and sending several texts, I finally gave up.

With no other choice, I decided to take his car. I knew how to drive, it's just that I didn't really have a license. Jordan taught me how but I never got around to taking the tests. If I wanted to arrive on time, I would have to leave now. But first I had to find the keys.

I bought a key bowl for us so that he would never lose his. It turned out to be pretty useless because he never once set his keys in that bowl. They would show up on the couch cushions, and the only way to detect them was to feel the metal stab when you sat down. But today his keys were not there.

I entered the room further and looked on the nightstand. I checked the bathroom and the closet before remembering that he might've left them in the pockets of his pants or something. There was his black Nike jacket hanging on a hook behind his door. In the inside pocket was his keys. I pulled them out and a piece of paper fell out with them.

hope you'll come visit me soon.
same time same place?

It was a girl's handwriting. The note was probably about having sex. That's when I thought of that girl he brought over here to fuck. It's crazy that he forgot all about picking me up because his dick was itching. Most likely, he left in the night to fuck whomever she was. This was the second time I was ditched for some other bitch pussy.

Whatever Domonique. I put the sticky note back and made sure everything was exactly how I found it. Grabbing my breakfast, phone, and bag, I made my way outside. It shouldn't bother you. He can fuck whoever he wants.