15

Jay

Sleeping was a pretty hard task for me. Even if I was dead tired it would still take me hours to fall asleep. I hated that so much because at night I just sit up and think. My mind wanders to places it shouldn't go.

And tonight that's exactly what happened.

It started off as me thinking about my dick.

The past couple of years I've had a handful of sexual partners, never more than one at a time. I made sure these girls knew I wasn't looking for a relationship. Whenever I was stressed or horny I'd call the one I was seeing at the time.

I'd see a girl for a couple months then she'd settle down with someone and cut ties with me. If it ain't go down like that, a variety of things could've happened. I found out she had too many fuck buddies and was at risk of catching something. Or she was plain and simple tired of fucking with me. Either way we'd stop meeting up to handle business, leaving me to hunt for another woman.

I got tested often just to be cautious, and so did they. Recently I decided to start messing around with Sierra, and I don't know what she got going on down there.

At first I was reluctant, because Trey probably dusty. She assured me that he was only good for head and she only let him hit once, with a condom. I already knew Sierra was fire, but her pussy out of this world.

I seem like a dog ass nigga talking about it like this. But it's not like I'm doing them dirty, this is a two sided agreement. We both pimping each other out for sex, so I'm not the bad guy.

I rolled out of bed and grabbed a t shirt. After slipping on some slides, I grabbed my keys and phone then headed out the door. It was three in the morning and the street lamps were on, shining light on the bare roads. I sent a text to Sierra, letting her know what's up.

555-0129
You up for anything rn?

I started up the car and started driving in the direction of her place, still waiting on a text back. Her part of town was cleaner and safer than any other. That's why we often went to her place. Other times it was in my car or like last time, on my bed.

I ain't like bringing her to where I stayed because I didn't want Domo around her. She didn't know I was fucking with Sierra anyways.

I don't know why D knowing about my involvement with Sierra bothered me. She was someone who's opinion mattered to me, and I feel like if she find out imma be seen differently. And right now I really ain't tryna mess up what we got. If we get into a big argument it's going to be weird since we live together. It would be different if we fought and when our separate ways, but now it ain't no separate way.

555-0129
pull up then .

I turned a right and entered her neighborhood. There were no cars in the front so I pulled into the driveway. She met me at the door and didn't even give me a chance to knock. I opened my mouth to speak when I looked down at her. She wore almost nothing.

"You tryna come in or..?" She turned and exaggerated her hip movements, leading me in the direction of the kitchen. I closed the door behind me and slipped off my slides. Sierra was bent over, looking for something in the fridge.

Her ass poked out behind the door, making my dick harden. She stood straight up and closed the door, turning to face me. "What do you need?"

I walked over to where she was and took one of her breasts in my hands. "This."

Her lips felt soft under mine and her breath was minty. I groped her chest as she wrapped her legs around me. I sucked on her neck while carrying her to the island and sitting her down.