28

Jaylen

"Yeah, and you seen where she went?" I asked Jones.

"Nawl." He started backing up in the direction of some girls he was probably going to fuck. I knew I couldn't get no more info from him. He wrapped his arms around two of them and kissed their cheeks. "Sorry bro."

Seeing D with whoever that nigga she was all up on pissed me off. And I know they just ain't up and disappear. They somewhere here.

I've been feeling some type of way about her and allat cause I feel unfaithful. After all I went through with her, I still feel like I'm fucking up.

Damn it, Sydney.

The crowd was starting to die down slowly, leaving a whole bunch of cups and trash everywhere. Wasn't nobody going to clean this up but me and D ourselves.

If I could find her.

I checked our backyard, which I knew was empty. In the garage, I dapped up a few bros and watched them leave. They started up their cars and left with their friends, some new some old. A couple of girls rode together, and others caught rides with new niggas.

"Aight. You can't tell me you'n have a good time," Sydney's voice echoed in the small garage. I turned around and started putting cups into a trash bag.

"You good on it. I had a little fun," I shrugged.

"How about some more?" She walked close to me and grabbed the bag from my hands. The bottles clanked on the ground as she snaked her arms around me. She stood on her tiptoes as I planted a kiss on her mouth.

Thinking about Domonique reminded me to keep it short. I pulled back and went inside. "Nah. Not tonight."

I couldn't do it again. Shit was eating me alive.

She followed me through the doors and started getting her things. I followed her out to the door as she was hugging a few people. I heard some plans about going to eat something tonight. Hopefully Sydney would go and leave my ass alone.

"Alright girl Imma see you! Say hey to Rod fa' me," she called out to one of her girls. I was getting impatient and I felt like she needed to leave asap. Plus, she did something to a nigga. Her lips, her curves, the way she acted around me. A little aggressive, very hard. And she knew what she wanted.

If you thought she looked beautiful now, it was a different story in bed.

"Ayo, you seen Domonique?" I asked avoiding her eyes.

Sydney grabbed my hand and I snatched it away. "Dude quit playing me forreal. Where she at?" She just stared up at me, pissing me off even more.

I wrapped my hand around her neck and backed her up against the door. "You like that shit?" I don't know why I asked, I knew the answer.

I grabbed her face and kissed her, keeping my grip tight. She wrapped her legs around me, allowing me to feel her. I was getting hard and feening for her all night wasn't making it easy.

I moved down to her neck, sucking it softly until she started to moan. All the curse words left her mouth. Feeling my piece on her made her pull back against the wall, but I brought her closer. "This is the shit you like, right?" I mumbled lowly into her ear as I gripped her ass. She bit her lips and her eyes rolled.

Suddenly she was getting off of me and grabbing her keys. "Not tonight," she walked out the door and slammed it shut.

Shit.

That sexual tension had been there for weeks. After she let me hit once I've been acting like an addict.

I sat down on the couch and leaned back. Everyone had left now and the house was as quiet as it was a couple of hours ago. I let my manhood calm down before I went upstairs to D's room. I heard her voice and was relieved she was still here.