Chapter 2, Determining the League

It has been 5 days in the game. Our guild is now at the last stage of determining the league we go to. 

"Alright everyone! This is the last battle!" I said to them, "this determines how easily we get home!"

"Let's make it count!" Lucy and Grace said in unison.

"Yo! Collin!" Tony yelled at me.

"Yeah what's up?" I replied

"We got a request for battle from the Masters Guild. They have won almost every battle they go at." Tony said.

"Same as us. Well take the battle then" I replied 

"But sir, their robots are more leveled up than ours!" John replied to my decision.

"Doesn't matter. Our techniques are better than theirs" I replied "brute force doesn't matter, it's how you use that force."

"If you say so." John replied to my lecture.

We entered the server for the battle we were about to do. Because we were the ones who were challenged to a battle, we chose our battlefield, it was the city map. We had the advantage because our weapons were mainly gun based. That meant we had more range than the opposing team.

As we entered the arena, the city map, we realized that we had a chance of losing. They were the best players in the mobile War Robots app. We prepared to use the best strategy in our bank. The swipe to die method. Where we use our robots to slide to the sides of the enemy and fire and run away to confuse them so the other two players on our team can take the beacons.

But unexpectedly the other team used the player barrage death techniques that targets the play until the other team cannot use anymore robots. A kill guild.

The fight was so brutal I can no longer remember what had happened in the arena.