Betrayal

"So you remember when I told you how I found a yin-yang person?" Dakota asked.

"Yeah, we wouldn't forget." Steven replied.

"Well, I fell into that world on accident." Said Dakota.

"And how did that happen?"

"I was literally on my way back when a dark object, 4 others as well, rammed into me going in the general direction of the Void, to a falling world, submerged, but not quite. In fact it seemed like it was in a suspended state near the horizon." Dakota explained.

I was over here with Collin, listening to Dakota's conversation with Steven. He was resting after so much stress was placed on his mind. I felt kinda bad for him. Johnathin was his hero, and seeing something like that happen is really stressful for him. I cast a spell of time on him, so when he wakes up, he should be in a stronger state to handle all his energy. I just wonder about what I'm doing next, maybe I'll go an...

"I'm awake." Collin sleepily said.

"Well rise and shine, you sleep well?" Steven asked him.

"I feel like I just had an energy drink. Who injected me with caffeine?"

"That was a time spell Collin." I told him.

"Oh, thanks Jay." He replied.

"You should be back to your stronger state now, able to exert all your energy. No need for training, you can go back to your objective." Dakota said.

Collin summoned the Technological Blade.

"Systematic summoning, change object. File change to application: Form Change RS. Enable radar system." He said aloud.

Immediately as he finished, his keyblade began to glow, slowly changing its form to a new shape. It wasn't a weapon though. It was a radar. He placed it on his backpack and went on to a higher tree. He then started looking a a holographical window in front of him.

"We've got our entrance to the Void. It's, a Marvel world..." Collin said.

"This might be our only ticket there," Steven said, "we should take it while we can."

"I agree." Dakota said.

Collin turned to a clearing, seemingly focused on that area. At first, we sensed an oncoming attack. But then we realized that wasn't an attack! A portal with Collin's signature on it opened up, leading to a prison he brought dimensional-law-breakers to.

"So were going to jail now?" Dakota jokingly asked.

"We're taking care of her first." Collin pointed at the lady who tried to kidnap us.

Steven grabbed her and tossed her roughly and rudely through the door, sticking out his tongue in the process.

Collin closed the portal and opened another one, this one was much closer to the falling Marvel world, on its last ties to being remembered. It's world would start its decay process once it was fully engulfed by the Void. The world would reach its end in time, and all stories would be ended abruptly. That was a natural order of either the Prima, or sub-Primas.

"Next stop, the Void. All aboard!" Collin said enthusiastically.

We all ran and jumped through the portal, Collin went through last, since he was the one holding it open for us. He caught up very fast, his old aura coursing through him as he passed ahead of us.

The portal had been aimed in the general direction of the falling world, so we didn't have to use up any energy trying to alter our path. Collin seemed fine, but suspicious. I felt like he was feeling something around us. It could be any of us, even me. But we had no time to worry about this, as we were nearing the Void.

"Alright everyone, take these earpieces. They'll help you not be affected by the Void while you're in there. I don't want to lose anyone else today. These things siphon a small amount of energy from you based on your trait." Collin said.

He gave out earpieces that were differently colored. Somewhat sparkly for Steven, a permanently changing one for Dakota, and a silver-black one for me. His was obviously yellow for his electric ability.

Steven took out Stardust, his elemental weapon. Collin took out the Gamer's Fantasy only. Dakota took out adamantium knuckles, and Vibranuim arm guards. I took out my Keyblade, or should I say keyaxe. I wield a special type of keyblade, and axe type. Not much special aside from the fact it's significantly heavier at the end of it, and lighter at the handle. I gave it that name, Silvered-Shadow, since it's dark and silver.

My keyaxe has a round-square handle, a cylindrical stem, and two square holes in a curved rectangle with spikes lining it.

Steven's sword was made up of literal stardust, with fusion goin in at the hilt. Collin's keyblade was basically like the Kingdom Key, but with a battery as the handle and instead of an inverse crown at the end, a controller.

We entered the sphere of influence of the falling world, and we felt gravity start to tug at us. Normally in situations like these, we portal directly to the surface, but this was a falling world, and Collin wasn't able to form a portal to connect to places like this. He would have to almost die by expending life force in doing so. That's why falling worlds are so scary, even for me in my past with him.

Suddenly Collin let go of his keyblade, it turned to light and disappeared. Tears started selling up in his eyes. This world was battle scared, destruction that could only be caused by dimensional elementals and demons.

"E n j o y i n g  y o u r  t r i p  d o w n  m e m o r y  l a n e ,  C o l l i n ?" Dakota asked.

He was just behind him, his knuckles welled with a water based energy. He smirked at me.

"It's time, Jay." He said.

He whacked Collin straight for the ground, him landing with a thud. He had survived, which was good. But Dakota then whacked Steven, then me, saying, "Fine, have some more fun then."

I fell very fast towards the ground. I pulled out a makeshift parachute I always kept with me, a souvenir I bought from another Prima writer's AU. I softly landed with Steven, who used fusion energy to slow down.

Collin was barely holding up a purple shield, one I had never seen before.

He was crying very hard, doing his best to keep his consciousness and not faint. I helped to carry his weight so that he wouldn't fall.

I heard him quietly whimper, "Elena..."

That's when I realized where we were.