A New Objective

I made a sprint up to Omega, planning on slamming his left side and raising him up into the air, then perform a series of aireals.

He managed to hit my attack with the same force, but we both held our ground, hacking away at each other relentlessly until the other gave up. I stopped attacking for an instant, and left an opening for attack.
As omega went to hit my side as I did with him, I used my keyblade to then deflect his off to the side, leaving me an opportunity to hit him with my other.

I gave him a pretty good whack.

He was sent flying into the air, just like I wanted. And the song was about to hit the final beat! Even better!

I jumped up to make the final blow, and I landed it with both keyblades, leaving a shockwave where I hit him to the ground.

He was there, motionless. Then he dissipated into the light Sheelah had turned into.

Finally, it's fucking over. I thought.

Then I heard John, Bella, Grace, Lucy, and Tony all scream.

I turned to see them gone, with screens over the places where they last were saying, "This player has been disconnected."

I opened a code window.

I went to the server settings to make my gamble. I deleted the code that fries your body when you are cut off, and I saved it.

Then I sent an electrical pulse through the server, saving the data, then frying the physical server. I had to hope this would work.

My vision went to tunnel vision, with an array of colors where the black was.
I slowly opened my eyes to see myself at home base, weak, but alive. It had worked! If I survived, then everyone left would have as well!

I took off my VR which I optimized for Full Diving and sprinted for the pantry, I was very hungry. I took about 3 energy bars since I was in a rush.

I felt a very sharp pain in my right arm.
I turned to see a gash, a big one in fact. The medical IV and protein delivering tube has been ripped out, seems that Carol had been here all this time. She was a medical nurse and doctor who was one of my classmates, and was a trusted friend of mine.

I would have died that moment if I weren't so smart.
I said the word "kyuubi", and orange-red bubbles popped up on my right arm. Although it burned and steamed, my arm was healing fast, but I had no time to waste.
I had to find out where Omega went to, whether Jay or Steven can assist me or not.

I jumped onto my radar laptop and connected to the router. I started up my scanner while I ate my first energy bar.

As it finished loading, my arm was fully healed and was able to type. I scanned the local state I was in, Minnesota, and I saw a large energy signal just get out of reach.

I connected to the country system.

There were 5 signals now. All moving in opposing directions. Then, there was a spike of energy in front of each signal, a very strong one in fact. That was the same energy as a dimensional portal! Omega must be using clones to transfer them to different places!

So basically, this dips**t was me to do an Easter egg hunt in October. My subconscious said to me.

"Oh shut up already, at least I have my mental censoring available." I said back.

"Who're you talking to, Collin?"

It was Steven. Apparently he was here.

"I'm tracking down Omega again." I replied.

"That wasn't my question, but ok. It seems though that you got out of there alive."

"Yep, I did."

"And you let almost 50% of the players die."

"I wasn't sure if I could have deleted that code without killing everyone."

"Fair enough, but I'm going along with you, but you need time to regain your strength."

"I need to go now," I told him, "if I don't go now, I may lose him again for a long time."

"Well that's fine, but can you open up a portal?"

I got my left hand into a tight fist, then punched out to my left, nothing happened.
I made an annoyed face and tried welling up energy, then I did it again.

A weak pulse of blue energy left me and created a small portal, barely wide enough for a cat to slip through.

"I'll be fine." I told him.

Steven then did the same as me, except his could fit a semi truck at the entrance.

"Sorry, but I'm going along with you."

"Fine" I said back, "you can go along with me."

Steven turned around.

"YA-YEEEEEEET!" He screamed really loud.

"Dude! What was the ear-rape for!?" Carol screamed.

That was the typical Steven, always happy to convince me, but I really think it was good that he's going along with me, cause there's no way I'll be able to take them all back at once, let alone calm them down enough to.

I finished my last bar and headed over to my room. I had some packing to do; although, I strangely had the feeling that I wasn't going to be back for a long time. I shook my head to rid myself of that, I would be back home before I knew it, right?