Lucy's Diary: Life inside a Game

September 23, 2097
Life in a game isn't so bad. I know we are physically dying outside the game, but everything is so nice in here. All my friends are with me all the time, and the best part is, we never have to go home. We live with each other, not alone. I would be just as happy if I were uploaded to this game. I would almost forget the real world. But I have to return someday, because everyone there is waiting for the game to be cleared, or should I say, the cutoffs have been made.

October 12, 2097
Been a month since I've updated this journal. Not much to say, but I remembered something. The Nerve Gear we wear has 5 terabytes of data for storage and user backups, meaning this journal will be saved! I could probably publish this journal and make a living from it, although that sound greedy, it's not a bad idea!

December 24, 2097
Christmas is today! The new event opened and everyone got great prizes! I got 20,000 Temptest components, meaning I got 2 Temptests! Collin got a kiss from Grace! And the best part of that was that John was there and saw it with his recorder left on, I now have the file, and I'll show Collin then video on New Years Eve!

December 31-January 1, 2097-2098
We showed Collin the video and he fainted. Best part about that was the option that he enabled that would display while he was fainted: "Collin.exe is broken and is busy being repaired." It's always funny to see that message!