The Beginning of the Tower

So there it was, the tower. Made of a hologram, but there really was no tower to begin with. I still don't know why though.
"Collin, are we really ready for this?" John asked.
"We have no choice. Do we want most to die, or most to live?" Bella said.
"He wasn't talking to you, but that's a good statement." Tony replied.
"It's do or die." Lucy said.
"True." Grace replied.
"Well, were here now and we can't turn around. Better get started while we can." Collin said.
And there we went. Level 1, developer fight #1. They were good, but not really at our level (due to the fact we had more experience with previous versions and Tony's and Bella's beta testing and mine as well).
We gradually progressed to the 10th level (this took a while because of loading the maps). There were much more advanced developers (as expected), but there was a catch. Every 3 fights, we would be in first person view, normally it was third by default, but we were forced to first.
"You have to admit, first person view is not easy to work with." Bella commented.
"No comment." John replied.
"We May even have a third person FRONT view." Lucy predicted.
"Impossible," I said, "it would be unfair to do so, and knowing the developer, she wouldn't want to do that."
"Point made." Tony replied.
Time skip to the 27 round...
"Welp, here we are." Tony said.
"37 out of a number I can't remember." Grace replied. {I the author don't know either...}
"Correction, 27." I said.
"Yeah, thanks." She replied.
Honestly, I don't know if it's time to tell them. I'm honestly worried about not making it back to the real world. Josh is already taking my place as the city hero, he must be enjoying the fame; nonetheless, I must not worry about that now. I just need to get the hell out of here as fast as possible. But I can't rush. Too fast and I might screw up and kill us all. Too slow and everyone dies. Maybe before that happens, I'll tell them either way out of fear.