Another Update

Recently there was an update, guilds were changed to clans, with a limit of 40 (I think) members at max. Our clan also became famous as the tower situation had gone public.
"We have received over 1,000 requests to join our clan!" Grace exclaimed.
"No kidding, I honestly don't know what to to at this point." Tony replied.
We were still at the original 6 in the group, cause we didn't know who else to add.
"If we only had more like Collin..." Lucy  said.
We all sat and thought.
5 minuets later...
"Any ideas?" I asked (this is John).
"Nope." Everyone replied.
5 days later...
"I know!" Bella exclaimed, "how about we invite the VERY TOP players who have requested?"
"That sounds good." Tony replied, "but what if those people aren't very good. We need more than a 50% win rate if we want to beat the tower."
"Maybe we check the Champions League if players, they aren't included in the clear rate due to it being only clans. I heard some of them aren't in clans yet." Collin suggested.
"Or maybe we could do a mixture of both?" I added in, "invite the top players not in clans, then when all requests have replied back, full in the rest of the slots with the top requesting players? That way, we have a higher chance of success in finding the most useful people, not that they are tools and all."
And so we agreed on it. There were 15 if 50 players not in clans, but only 5 accepted. They were ranked, 48, 34, 28, 27, and rank 7. We then come the top 29 requesting players, filling up the clan. The total average win rate was now a whopping 78.3%!
"We finally have a decent clan..." I said said.
"Who said we weren't decent before?" Collin replied, "we work well together, that's all that matters."
"Point made." Grace replied.
We held a whole clan meeting.
"Today, we will grind to the top of the tower that lays before us! We will fight to free all! Those who have been left low, the 5,400 who fell behind us, will not die in vain! Let their deaths fuel our wrath to fight for freedom! (That was an Asura's Wrath reference)." Collin said to all, "no matter how many are lost, WE WILL NOT PERISH!"
They all cheered, they believed in the impossible that was before this event. We had an army, one that was determined to win.