Finale

After all that time, I finally figured it out. I purposely cracked my soul, causing the energy it contained to limitlessly come out. I was surging with power, and I felt like a maniac, power-hungry and insane. I began crackling as the amount of electrons began overflowing my capacity.

I smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" Omega asked me.

"If you've ever heard about my research, you'd understand." I answered.

"The strongest ones were the ones who smiled," I've always heard that phrase, but I've proven it wrong. The strongest ones are crazy enough to put their lives right on the border and hope whatever they come up with works, that's what happened in every retreat, in World War 2, 1, the Korean War, the Civil War, and every war in any of your countries.

I happened to be one of those people, stupid, crazy, and just plain insane.

"Sakura, Sauske, Naruto.." I began.

I launched myself at Omega, I willed the energy I had to change its form into a ball, spinning in every direction, essentially a Rasengan.

"You taught me how to never give up!"

I slammed into Omega with my rasengan, knocking him back. I then ran right beneath him, and kicked him up.

"Lion's Barrage!" I yelled.

I jumped into the air above him, kicked him once down, then again, and after he hit the ground, I kicked him again.

He used an opportunity to then shadow through the ground and appear behind me. I turned instantly.

"Natsu, Gray..."

I summoned the Fairy's Tale, another keyblade, except from Natsu's world.

It blazed with fire and frosted with ice.

I shot a double-helix beam at Omega right as he got to my level.

"You taught me that friend's are all that matter."

Omega was burned on his left and right, and was knocked back very far.

He then sprung back at me, using his keyblade. I saw the faint glimpse of a blade, and a controller.

No turning back now.

I took out my Gamer's Fantasy and struck out at his keyblade, then began to hack away at him, summoning the Technological Blade midway.

"Form change! Symbol of Peace!" I yelled.

I felt a wave of energy pass through me. A cape appeared around my back, and the power of One for All flowed through me.

"Midorya..."

I readied a punch with my right arm.

"You taught me to turn my lip-service into action!"

I punched Omega, but he blocked with his keyblade. I then raised my right leg, and kicked him. I sent him far to my left as I then used up all of the energy I had.

"Asta, Yuno, you taught me that every job must be fulfilled, and to never give up, even when your body fails you."

Portals began opening behind me.

"Subaru, you taught me that through the agony and pain, I must always be true to who I am... Saitama, you taught me to not care about what others think of me, and be whoever I want to be... Gon, Kilua, one can do bad things, but all things have a reason, whether that thing is right or wrong is always subjective. Ichigo, you taught me to not focus on the 'what-ifs', but on performing actions..."

Keyblades began appearing...

"Luffy, you showed me to always focus on my goal. Armin, Eren, Misaka, you taught me to never throw away anything important if I hope to bring change. Akame, you taught me If I can't find a reason to fight, then I shouldn't be fighting, but since I can, I'm here now. Maka, you taught me that fear isn't something to be afraid of, like the situation I've put myself in. Running isn't an option, it's a cheat. If I want to win here and now, I must win."

The light from the past, the present, and the future all came behind me...

"Sora, Shiro,  you taught me that life has no luck to it, to win, I need to put in the work and effort.  Goku, you showed me that power comes from a need, not a want or desire, and that I just need to create that need. Barry, you showed me to run after things worth chasing, like saving him. Grimsley, your Pokemon battles taught me not to complain about what I have, but to cherish them, since that's all I've been given, and it won't change."

"Would you just SHUT UP ALREADY!" Omega yelled out.

He summoned a dark halo behind him, it was massive. The same energy I was emitting, but darker. His eyes began glowing a distinct blood red. He was out to kill.
Omega was doing the same thing I was, a keyblade Rush.

I was ready to give it my all. My soul hurt, a lot. But I shook off the pain, planting my focus on Omega. It was now or never, this was my only chance to take him down. I would never get an opportunity like this again, never.

We both yelled at the same time, as our keyblades rushed through the air at each other, each one colliding with another, then vanishing. I hitched my keyblades to my back, and raised my hands. More concentrated areas of keyblade a followed as I swung my hands, aimed at Omega.
I managed to get some keyblades past his streams, and landed hits. With every hit, I placed a seal. This took more power out of me every time he was hit, which was hundreds per second. But with every seal, he would become weaker, more of his power cut off from him. That's the only way I could stop him right now.

This is how I will win this round.

I kept on swinging my arms, more and more hits landed on Omega. Some of his keyblades hit me, too. It hurt. I was flung back a small amount every time, but I kept getting up. I couldn't afford to lose here, not now. Not until I save them.

I looked back at Steven. He was unconscious. He was my only disciple left. He reminded me of myself when I was younger a few years ago. He'd grown faster than I did. I remembered my master. She'd be pretty mad to see me do this, since all she wanted me to do was lead a life, not give it up.

I'm sure she'd understand.

I raised both my arms in unison, pulled out the Gamer's Fantasy and the Technological Blade. I pulled back, and dashed forward at an astonishing speed. I heard sounds as I passed by my surroundings.

I slammed into an oncoming stream of Omega's keyblades. I slashed through, and with the rest of my physical strength, hit Omega so hard, he was well beyond the sound barrier. He hit a cliff, and was driven through. The remaining energy from my hit went up, creating a hole in the area above where Omega landed. I stopped right in front of Omega, and dropped my keyblades.

Omega was struggling, trying to break free of the seals I placed on him, he couldn't escape.

"I'll get free of this! You can't hold me forever, Collin!" He screamed.

"I know, and I don't plan to." I replied. "I'll be back before you know it."

I was in so much pain now. I felt my soul begin to crack, but by bit. It wouldn't hold for much longer, this was it. I slowly hobbled over to Omega, pulling my soul out onto my hand. It glowed a distinct yellow.

I stopped a few feet from Omega. My soul glowed even more, chains began to form on Omega, going into the surrounding ground, and melting through to fuse with it. As the chains intersected at Omega's chest, my emblem formed. The controller. That signified who I was.

Then I told Steven, "There is a traitor among you."

Then everything went black.