Tony's Story: A New Member

After the Raven update, there was the Guild Expansion update that allowed every group to be able to add more members by members donations gold (or alternatively a whole lot of silver) to upgrade the group.

"Please Collin! We could gain more points faster!" Grace begged Collin.

"As I said before, who can we trust? How will we know they just won't bring us down even More?" Collin said in reply.

"Keep this in mind," I said to Collin, "every battle now has six players on each team. Don't you find it weird that we are playing with a random person we don't know every battle?"

"Now that you mention in," John said, "It broke my heart to hear this, but my sister is also in this game as well, solo in fact. Her ID is 90132BZG."

"Isn't that..." Lucy began, "the ID of the Rouge Gypsy?"

"Yeah," I said, "I have heard of how good that player is, but I din't know that was your sister John."

"I'll try to send an invite." Collin then decided.

"Wait." I said "I'll do it. She won't recognize that I'm in this group. I'll go meet up with her in person."

"You sure?" Grace asked, "something might happen, for all we know, there could still be hackers out there."

"I'm sure." John replied.

He went out. I decided to follow him just in case something were to happen.

Later on, I caught up to him, obviously I was unseen to the point where I was just in a tree. That's when I saw her, the Rouge Gypsy, John's sister.

"Who are you?, Why did you ask me to come all the way out here?" she asked John.

"Hey Bella, It's me, John!" he replied.

She jumped at him, hugging him tightly. In my mind, and heart, I felt a glimpse of hope of getting out of this game.

Bella came over to our group the next day so Collin could test her to see if she was ready to join. She passed well enough, to the point where Collin was using his last Tharnage (thunder carnage). We sent the formal invite, and as expected, she accepted.
"It's so nice to be with my brother!" She said.
"Same here." John replied.
"Well, I guess we better start earning some points for the league." I suggested.
"Your right," replied Lucy, "we should go ahead and start so we can get closer to Master."
"Wait." Grace said, "wasn't the name changed to the Legend League?"
"Now that you mention it," Collin said, "it was changed from what I read in the patch."
"So that means we have one extra league to get through..." I commented.
"Correct." Replied Collin.
Everyone wasn't happy about that, not even I was. John introduced everyone to Bella and brought her to her new room, which was a bunk with John. After all, she was afraid of being alone again after those few months being solo. She had a great time in our group. We all did. Our rounds were as usual as the could be. Do some rounds, win some, lose a few, and etc. our ranking overall went quite far:
Collin:2300-2550
John:2100-2356
Bella-:3000-3256
Me (Tony):2111-2394
Grace:2222-2444
Lucy:2222-2444
Somehow both Lucy and Grace had the same points from beginning to end... Long story short, we pretty much advanced an average of around 500 points each. Just about 300 more to get to Diamond Tier 3.