The Journey Begins

Well guess what? The Pokémon universe is off limits. Apparently no-one has been able to open a network or open a rift there. Collin says that it's pretty much its own multi-verse on its own.

"Alright Collin, come over here. It's time to get going. You need to regain your strength, so I'm opening the portals from now on." I said to him in a scoldingly matter.

"Fine, I'll let you do so Steven." Collin said back, obviously annoyed that he couldn't do it himself.

I snapped my fingers, and an even larger portal than last time opened up, and it was strong and stable.

"How... I just.... when did you learn that? I... I never taught you tricks like that?"

"You didn't. I taught myself."

Collins jaw dropped to the floor. While he was enjoying his sweet time in that game, I was learning new things, with it without him as my guide. Heck, I even climbed to the top of Mt. Everest on my own! The point is, I'm trying to prove to Collin that I can do things now, I'm not the schoolboy he saw me as when we first met. I've grown, I've changed, I've become stronger.

"Ok," I started, "the first place we are going to is an AU (alternate universe) of Fairy Tail. You need a haircut."

Collin looked shocked, even scared to be frank.

I grabbed his collar and threw him through the portal. He'll be fine, he's Collin after all, right? I thought.

I was wrong.

I jumped to the other side to see him now motion sick. I gave him a plastic bag just in time for him when he started vomiting. He never had motion sickness, even when in a dragon slayer mode, so this was a first. I know he did have motion sickness back before he gained powers, but I thought it went away?

I picked him up by the shoulder, and used a cleaning spell on him, then whacked his neck really hard. He fainted.

"Now, time to get you back to this place's camp we set up." I said to myself.

"What are you..."

I turned.

I saw Wendy, Natsu, Happy, Carla (if I remember correctly), Gray, Lucy, and Erza (with her massive amounts of luggage) all staring at me with wide eyes.

"DOING WITH COLLIN."
Natsu completed.

Obviously they knew him, and I had two things on my mind at that moment. Ok Steven, RUN AND HIDE, GET BACK TO THE CAMP BEFORE THEY ATTACK ME.

I welled up quick energy (mostly insane amounts of adrenaline) and tried to make a jump for my life in the general direction of his base, but my jump failed, and I slipped dramatically into the ground. I rolled over to see Loki casting a shadow over me.

"Regulus Impact!"

I saw a fist of shining celestial magic going straight for my face. I took the hit, unable to dodge due to the circumstances.

"So, what happened to him, Wendy?" Natsu asked her.

"He seems to have experienced motion sickness recently. And that hit he took knocked him out for sure." Wendy said.

"Wait, what about that spell cast on him?" Erza asked.

"I don't really know, but it didn't seem to affect him." Gray answered.

"Well, what do we do with this brat?" Carla asked.

"Does he have and fish on him?" Happy asked from above.

I started to wake up, my neck really hurt.

"Is... that all... you *cough* can think of in such a moment, Happy?" I asked.

"Collin!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Are you ok?" Gray asked.

"Here have some water." Both of them simultaneously said as they both held up their own bottles.

"Hey! I offered first!" Natsu shouted.
"No, I did!" Gray shouted back.

They both started to fight, but I got up and grabbed my own water from my bag as Erza smacked both of their heads, scolding them for fighting over an injured person.

"Where's Steven?" I asked.

"Who?" Lucy asked back.

"You know, the schoolboy looking blonde-ish 5-9 friend of mine who looks American?"

"Oh, you mean the burglar I knocked out over there?" Loki asked.

"Wait, What?"

I turned to see the steaming Steven, head in the dirt, with burn marks all over his head.

"Oh god..." I started.

I turned immediately and sprinted over to Steven, sliding at his side, pulling up His Head from the dirt.

"78% integrity to frontal skull, 98% thermal resistance reached. I need to heal him." I said to myself.

I pulled energy to my palm, about to heal Steven, but as I did, my chest hurt. I covered my mouth as I coughed out blood. This must have been happening because of my lack of using my powers for the past two years.

"Collin!" Carla exclaimed.

She ran over to my side, and caught me as I was about to collapse again. (By the way, she is in human form, which was gained as of the last Fairy Tail season {I think #8}).

Wendy walked over. "I'll take him from here Collin." She said to me.

I felt like I was about to lose conscious. With the last of my remaining mind, I said aloud, "27.8 degrees due North, 17 kilometers from here. 7.9 meters down..." and that's where I passed out.

"What was that all about?" Happy asked.

"I believe those were coordinates. Would that be where he was planning on going?" Erza asked.

"Doesn't matter, we should go there either way. The guild is farther away than his locations." Gray said.

"Well, we should get going!" Natsu said.

"We really should, we've got room on the cart, so we can place him there for now." Lucy said.

Steven, who was regaining consciousness, got up and volunteered to pull the cart along. So that the others could keep watch over Collin.

I strangely don't feel up for being guard again... he thought in his mind.

Somewhere in a nearby forest, in the shadows of the branches, where no one can see...

"So, this is where you decided to go first? Interesting. Let's see how long it will take you to price everything together, Alpha. Hey."

"Yes master?"

"Go over later, we need some useful information."

"Yes Omega, I will."