Locate and Attack

I really shouldn't have lost my temper like that. I haven't had the feeling of huge rage in quite the while, so I couldn't hold the urge to let it all out like that. The excess energy I gained earlier also caused me to burst out like this.

I decided to try and locate where Omega and Dakota were, since we had to fight eventually. Looking at my monitor, I saw large amounts of energy originating from one point. I thought it was the crater made in the last war here (the one I made), but it wasn't thermal, it was, elemental?

"Hey guys." I said with a poker face tone, "I think I found out where they are."

I showed them my monitor, and they got a clear look at where I was pointing.

"Should we go ahead and make our way?" Steven asked.

"I can shadow travel us." Jay said.

"No, electron travel would be much faster." I told them, "I can travel that distance at near the speed of light."

"But you're going to cross a body of water. We can't risk you accidentally dissolving our atoms through water." Steven said.

"Can't you keep us together?" I asked.

"No, not when someone else is moving me." He replied.

"Well shadow travel then. I can siphon some energy, since the Void is nearby." Jay closed.

After Jay finished siphoning shadow energy, he called us over.

"I'll make this as quick as I can. Hang on everybody." Jay said.

The moment he stopped speaking, dark bars came over our chests, and handles for our hands appeared. Steven and I quickly grabbed on, as we fell backwards into our own shadows.

I don't like shadow traveling, but this was our only option. I can't see. Not even my spell, "Electron Radar" can see when I'm in a shadow. I'm sure Steven feels the same way with his element.

As we broke the shadow of a massive tree, we saw Omega standing on a hill nearby, looking at us. Dakota was to another hill just to the side of Omega's, just smaller. We had the low ground, a disadvantage in war, but an advantage for me. There was a river to the left that flowed to Omega's side, but it was also behind me.

"I'll take Dakota." Steven said to us.

There was bloodlust in his tone, which personally scared me.

"I'll join you." Jay said.

He looked at me, seeming to say, I'll keep him in check.

I nodded my head and said, "I'll be taking Omega on anyways, since I'm Alpha."

I took out the Technological Blade, and jumped into the river.

Once I was in my electron state, I could see everywhere. I saw where Omega was, how Steven was barely moving an inch per day, I felt the electrons all around me. I plotted my course to follow the river and strike Omega from the side.
But just as I exited from the side from which I was attacking, Omega moved, fast. I was already moving quite fast, past the speed of light, and he was moving faster than me. My time slowed down. He smiled and walked to where I was, stood for a bit, then punched me in the gut.

I was sent flying into the surrounding ground, a crater where I first impacted, a long trench where I slid, and a final crater where I hit a hill. I was smoking, literally.

"When'd you learn to move that fast?" I asked Omega.

"You know me, I have my time."

"I just have to step this up a bit then. Form change! Nano-Circuit Flow."

This was one of my ace-in-the-hole's. A blue coat of light. Like you would see in futuristic holograms, the spinning circles, circuitry patterns, all the techy stuff. With this, I could create anything I needed. Just not certain items.

I started to steam. That's just how much energy is actually going through me at the moment. It's so powerful, that the dirt underneath of me started to smolder and brighten.

"Come." Omega said to me.

I dashed forward, at incredible speed, and game him a punch with a ram I built up.
He caught it, but slid back many meters before he managed to start pushing back.

"That all?" He asked.

"You shouldn't have asked." I replied.

I turned the front of the ram into a set of 12 repulsors, firing them all at once. Omega was blasted back as the amount of energy released caused an explosion. Omega summoned his keyblade, cloaked in dark, but I could see some red in it. I started to think about an off topic subject in the back of my mind.

He dug the key into the ground and twisted it. It started to resonate to the point where I felt it.

Thats definitely it I said to myself I have to be careful with my choices then.

He jumped at me slashing 3 times mid-flight and creating waves of energy. I jumped right through the waves he created and created two axe-like blades on the sides of my arms. I slashed in an X pattern and quickly changed to a giant fist. I then punched right at the center the moment the slashes reached his torso.

"X Punch!" I said as I finished my combo.

Omega used his keyblade as a shield, but it bumped right back into him as the attack landed. He managed to get his second hand onto his keyblade and push back out, throwing me away.

"It's sad that I didn't get and form changes. Maybe it would be more fun." Omega said.

"Yeah that's true. But trust me, I'm just getting warmed up." I said back.

I dug my feet firmly into the ground, as anchors formed to hold me down. I clasped my arms together and formed a large rectangular cannon. I started to well up energy as I prepared my attack. The Gamer's Fantasy also summoned, turning into a game controller, and placing itself onto the cannon. Lines of yellow circuitry flowed from it, eventually making its way from the end of the cannon, to me. I steamed even more, the ground within a 5 meter radius started to burn.

Omega also began his large scale attack. Bringing up his keyblade and forming and dark light at its tip. He started sweating, as if it took a lot of concentration to perform that task.

As my attack was done preparing, my whole body created a heat wave, there was no steam, since it was that hot, and the ground within 25 meters began melting.

Omega was sending pulses if pressure around his area, the wind picking up as his energy began to flow.

I unleashed my attack, saying, "TECHNO STORM!!"

Omega yelled back, "Dark enhanced, Trifiraga!!"

Our attacks collided, and the terrain was filled with light, not even I could see.