A Haircut...

*very deep breath*
"No, please don't do this to me!" I cried out.

"But your hair is long, it must be cut, ebi." Cancer said to me.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" My scream was in vain.

I was tied down to a chair, as Cancer carefully cut my hair, seemingly turning the clock back to before I entered WRO. I looked into the mirror, miserable and sad.

Steven was in the corner of the base, taking a look at the magic screens I set up back when I established this outpost.

I can't seem to track anything outside of this AU zone, something's blocking one of the receptors, or maybe the receptor stopped working. I need to figure thi...

"What're you looking at there, uhhh." Natsu started.

"Steven." I replied back.

"Yeah."

"It's a map for our communication system. It seems that one of our transponders stopped working. We don't have any connection to our other outposts. With out any of those, we're stuck in communication with this general wor... I mean, area." I said.

I didn't want to say too much. Me and Collin interfering with this timeline was MORE than enough to cause catastrophic issues with the logical order, and telling them about the outside multiverse would cause problems everywhere, and I mean it; however, some AUs have actually already discovered the multiverse. For example, we found an AU a couple years back of ScienceTale, where they were sending out probes to the multiverse in an attempt to communicate with another AU. Obviously, we have to interfere otherwise bad things would have happened.

Natsu went away and I started to read up the dialogues of every probe recorded.
I checked the most recent one, a transmission 10 seconds long. To the average person, you would hear a bunch of annoying sounds. But to me, this was a code. It was a sonic translation of the direct radio waves emitted, which I could understand. Since my attribute is actually Star Stuff (otherwise matter and fusion), I'm able to understand emissions like this.

It read something like this: "Energy leakage detected, saving data. Swapping to aux battery, error: no aux battery found. It's getting dark. Power production failure detected. Shutting down for final data save."

I instantly had a dark look on my face.

"'It's getting dark'..." I said aloud, "Collin..."
I switched it to emit the radio waves themselves as an electrical signal right at Collin.

"It's getting dark." He said back.

"You don't think he took them there, do you?" I asked him.

"The Void?" He replied, "it's a risky place to be, no matter what attribute you have. It drove people mad, and few came back out alive, let alone sane."

"I've monitored some really strange emissions from that area, it's not normal. Usually, there is a constant, non-changing emission of energy; however, it's been fluctuating for the past 7 months." I told Collin.

"I noticed a blip on the computer for the Void section before you decided it was a good idea to throw me here." He replied.

He does realize I'm still sorry for that, right?

"We can't jump to the Void from here, and I doubt the Realm of Darkness would be able to get us there. We would have to ride a falling world to enter anyways." I said.

We went on to the forest for a bit of a break, and we took on an A- job at the Fairy Tail guild hall. We weren't exactly members of the guild, but we stopped by occasionally to help out.

As we were on our trail with Natsu and the group, about to split paths and take on our jobs, I heard a rustle.

Dark figure passes by
*leaves rustle*

"Who's there?" Collin said aloud.

Natsu pulled out his flames, and Gray brought his ice ready. Erza held up her sword as everyone else stances for defense.

The moment I started to summon Stardust, an enchanted barrage of arrows flew from behind us. They were filled with darkness, tainted with evil power.

"I got this!" Collin said aloud.

He pulled out his legendary shield, made from nothing but solid energy. It's name was Wall Quondam Coronatam, the Wall of Crowns. It crackled with energy as Collin rapidly expanded it, slamming the shield on the ground to block the arrows.

He then pulled out the Gamer's Fantasy. He readied in a striking position as his shield contracted to its normal size, roughly like Steven Universe's Rose Quartz shield.

"Come on out now!" Natsu yelled.

The mysterious figure came out from the shadows in a cloak. The person pulled of their hood, revealing who they were.

"Dakota!?" I said.

"Hi Steven." He said to me.

"What the hell?! Why would you attack us like that?" Collin asked.

"Well, your energy signature was weaker Collin, and Steven's has grown exponentially. So I assumed you were other people."
He replied.

"Oh, and by the way, your arm is red and dripping lots of blood."

I quickly turned to see his arm red with blood. It seemed that his body was not accustomed to releasing massive amounts of energy anymore.

"Well shi..." Collin started.

"We've got a minor here!" Lucy yelled out.

"But I'm already..." Wendy started.

"You're 100 years too young to learn these words! And you, Collin, should know better than to cuss in front of a minor!" Erza yelled.

She went in to slap him, but he dodged and instinctively caught her hand and tried to throw her down, forgetting he was weak.

He fell instead in the process and Erza took a literal stand on him.

"You
need
to
be
punished."
Erza clearly stated.

I stood there laughing on the inside while Collin was being punished (keep in mind he's currently 14 right now and has already finished schooling.) I'm 17 right now, and believe it or not, Collins my master, same with Dakota.

But, I turned to Dakota. What was he doing here? The last I saw him was the ruins of the Clash of Gladiators illegal competition, before Collin crashed it 3 years ago and found me, a person from his dimension. What going on here?

"Hey Erza?" I said, " his arm is still bleeding."

She stood there and started at me.