Starnight

We rushed onto Dakota, 2 on 1. Jay took the left side to block him there, I took the right. Dakota instantly took Jay as his opponent.

He deflected his keyblade's attack, then used light energy to hit him right in the gut. Hard. Light was Jay's weakness, so it really damaged him. It was more than enough to knock him out. He was literally out cold that badly I thought he could have been dead.

It was just me now. I held my broadsword, Stardust, in my right hand. I extended the handle and grabbed it with my left hand. This was one thing I could do with this blade, change a simple aspect to make it more usable in certain situations. Using this one handed would be difficult with the weight of Stardust, especially since Dakota uses knuckles, that would make him faster than me at the moment.

What I wasn't expecting happened. Dakota didn't copy my aspect changing. He just raised his knuckles and dashed toward me.

As he punched me, I slammed Stardust right into his knuckles, knocking him far back enough for me to charge. I raised Stardust over my head and slammed it right down on him, he deflected the blade away from himself and used a water slice attack, right at my legs, I dodged, but was close enough to get grazed on my right leg.

Blood slowly drifted from my leg as I landed, and Dakota and I had our stare-off. I remembered all the hate I had for him, and he must have saw that in my eyes, because he showed something very similar. It had been long enough. We dashed at each other, I sliced even faster, while Dakota used an ice based enchantment for his arm to hit me right on. Our weapons collided, and steam began forming where they met.

The blazing heat from fusion.
And the chilling of ice.

We both began to instinctively enhance the energy we were sending through our weapons. I started to smolder, while Dakota started to get frostbite. I began to notice the ice was coming from only his left side. Which got me suspicious. I began pushing even harder as I realized what was about to happen, if he was half ice, he's also half fire.

His right side began blazing with heat. He brought a flaming knuckle straight for my gut, hitting me hard and knocking me back from the expansion of the air. I coughed a small amount of blood as I began smoking from my gut. I landed with a thud As the pain flooded my nervous system. Even though fusion is insanely hot, the chemical reactions that form flames still hurt me. I couldn't think. I was angry, but I couldn't release it. I wanted to be faster, with a better usable blade than this.

At this moment, Steven realized that he was hopeless, as an attack of pure energy came right for him. Losing all hope, Steven's consciousness gave up, leaving his
sub-consciousness still active. Sub-Steven got up and raised his blade with one hand as the handle decreased in length. The aspect changing for Stardust became a true ability at this moment, molding the crude shape of this broadsword into a thinner, lighter shape. A short sword. Steven then swung this new blade with such speed, the projectile was split down the horizontal center, nullifying the attack. But because Steven was in so much shock, he fell. He didn't get up.

"Well, I didn't hit you, but I managed to get you down. I guess it's time to finish the job." Dakota said.

He changed his remaining adamantium knuckle, and formed it into a sharp energy blade. But as he got close to Steven, he hesitated.

Jay woke up a few minutes earlier, about 4/5 the way through the fight. With the time of being awake he had, he recovered enough to make a last desperate attempt to save Steven, launching himself in front of him, covering his body from Dakota.

He jolted.
Dakota sensed it too late. Jay took his keyaxe, and held it in front of Steven's other side, covering him the best he could from the light as it approached. The light burned Jay's skin as it came by, but he still held his ground. It was clear that he may not make it out of this blast alive, but it was all worth the shot. Jay managed to summon enough energy to create a shadow shield, enough to block some of the light from harming him and Steven.

As the light stopped, Dakota was gone. Trying to keep his ground, Jay desperately tried to find his target. The ground beneath him cracked as Dakota came out from underneath him and whacked him in the face. Jay was sent upwards as Dakota landed, with new knuckles made of stone. Jay managed to right himself and bring his keyaxe on top on Dakota, hitting his right shoulder and rotating him to the ground.

As Dakota was pinned to the ground, Steven began to wake up. Desperate for the final blow, Steven took Stardust up in his hands (the sword changed back already), and leaped into the air. He began to bring down his sword for a fatal blow, but the thought about Jay being there never crossed his mind. Jay managed to barely dodge away from Stardust, leaving a small window for Dakota, just barely enough time to intercept Steven's attack.

Dakota aimed his knuckles in such a way that would guide Stardust towards the ground, away from him. Stardust hit the ground very hard, and managed to lodge itself into an underground rock, rendering itself, and Steven, immobile.

As Dakota began to bring himself up, he said to the duo, "I'm done. Uncle. I'm done with my work here."

He snapped his fingers. Instantly, a portal opened up. He jumped through the moment Jay and Steven heard beeping sounds right between them.

"Get down!" Jay yelled as the bomb exploded, knocking them both to the ground.

War Robots Online: The Climb to Master Leagueजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें