Back to Collin

We've been here a long while, about 1 and 1/2 years so far. We know who the developer is, but no one has seen her since the first release of the game, where she gave out copies signed by herself, posters, cards, and even let a few people take pictures with her. Nobody knew about this game and it's intentions until the first reporter came to the scene. The Royal Guardian has been missing since the game was released. I don't know if I should say who I am yet. Maybe another time.
"Hey Collin!" John called.
"Nani."
"Package came in for you." John told me.
"A package? Are those even in the game?"
"Apparently now they are." John replied.
I opened the package. It contained enough to max out 100 robots and 3000 weapons to Level 12 Mk2. And enough to max out our clan (originally called guild but we changed it to clan).
"There's a letter in here as well" John noticed.
It read:
"Meet me at coordinates 1047, 285719, 47 and be prepared."
"John," I said, "this. Means. War."
She was challenging us to a battle to the death, the developer. Hard to think it that way because of how elusive she was since the game release.
"Collin, what's going on?" Grace asked.

With a grim face I told her what I told John. Same with Tony and Lucy, they were shocked at this. The developer hadn't been seen since the player call. This was certainly scary, and I wasn't sure if this would have more than one chance. This could be the final choice we have to make in order to get out of here alive.