Chapter 1: All a Prank

~Ian~

First day of school. Great... If you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm. The first day of school is always the worst. After a nice long summer of no one around, I get to go back to the bullies. I know I will probably sound like a wimp for saying this but, they terrify me. Who am I kidding. Everyone thinks I am a wimp. I take a deep breath and walk out of my room, heading towards the bus. After sitting down at the end of the bus a boy walks up to me. Oh god, what do I do? He interrupts me thoughts "Hey, is this seat taken?" He asks. I shake my head no. The boy has blackish brown hair, somewhat like an emo flap but I could tell from the cheerfulness in his voice he wasn't. I stared out the window, even though I could see he was looking at my with those big brown eyes. Wait a second...is that? No it couldn't be. 

~Anthony~

Thank god he didn't recognize me. I had my hair changed so I could talk to him before any of my friends found out. "So," I start "I'm Anthony, what's your name?" I know his name but I can't let him know that, it would blow my cover. Ian looks over at me, so I pull more of my own hair in front of my face. "I-Ian," Ian stutters. Why is he so nervous? Oh right, I forgot. "What grade are you in?" I ask. "I-I'm a junior," The brunette responds quietly. "Me too, maybe we have some of the same classes." The rest of the bus ride is silent.

~Ian~

It is him. Maybe he has changed? No, this is some sort of prank I know it. It's Anthony. The bully who has been beating me up with his friends for the past five years. We were paired together on a project once and I thought we were friends...needless to say I was wrong. I have been shy ever since. Why put trust in the world when it will smack you in the face? That was a really bad saying I am never going to use that ever again. I walk off the bus and he gives me a wave goodbye. I slightly shake my hand saying goodbye as well. Why would someone who the girls are all over try and talk to someone like me? I walk gingerly to my locker and get what I need for my first class. When I walk in the room there is only one person who is there. Anthony.

~A/N~ 

Hi! I'm not sure if I should continue this so tell me what you think! I don't like to write very long chapters though :/