One

Started off poor with plans to own more
Now we own stores and fuck the baddest whores I was on tour with niggas that's so raw started selling white, we won't sell it no more I'm like, Trump ain't feeling us, cops still killing us Niggas taking shots, can't stop me, they ain't real enough
Cut her off, act like she dead and it's killing her New dawn, Hermès seats I left the ceiling up just to kill em softly Ooh, get em off me,.

Bash

Watching everything play out at this club, seeing shit left and right bitches sucking dick and niggas plotting. "Aye bro you straight?" My man Chino asked me. "Yeah I'm good, what we got going on after this though?" I asked him over the loud ass music playing. "We can get into whatever it don't matter to me." I nodded and picked up the bottle of Hennessy that was in front of me and throwing it back. I'm not trying to remember tonight.

Back when I was broke, they  was cool with it Now every move, I make in in the news with it Even if I ain't do it, they be like you did it, My teacher always used to tell me you gon' lose nigga that's why I never went to school nigga
And why I'm rapping like I got something to prove nigga went and bought the mansion with the pool in it Billy with the stamp, I getting two with it'

"Bash I just want you to be safe out here I love you and I would lose my mind if anything happened to you." I sighed listening to her as she straddled me butt naked. "Ain't nothin' gone happen to me baby, I'm always good and Imma be good I promise." She looked into my eyes biting her lip. I kept Saylah around cause she the only bitch I trust and the pussy good and I know she ain't stupid enough to give it up.

"You promised me so stay safe when you out here. I don't know what's going on when I'm not with you." I nodded my head grabbing her ass. "I gotchu." She leaned down and put her face in my neck arching her back a little. This bitch always teasing me. "So Basher wassup with us?" She asked me sitting up looking in my eyes again. "We ain't together but, don't take no offense but you my bitch." I said shrugging my shoulders placing my hands on her thighs.

She started to laugh a little then rolling her eyes. She got off of me and pulled my dick out of my Ethika's and put it right in her warm ass mouth, she did that thing with her tongue she knew I liked and made me bust in a couple seconds but I wasn't ready yet. I pulled her to me and sat her on my dick I watched her slide down on it and bounce on it. I grabbed her hips and started to slam her up and down.

Pussy so good I almost slipped up. "You spending the night?" She asked wiping the nut off her sheets. "Yeah I'a stay, I got shit to do in the morning though." She nodded her head getting under the covers with me putting her head on my chest. I closed my eyes and was just thinking, shit I don't even remember falling asleep.

-

"Bash get up, you got stuff to take care of right? It's going on eleven." Saylah said tapping me. I sat up and walked out of her room into the bathroom that was across the hall. I took a piss and brushed my teeth. I noticed a Blue toothbrush next to Saylah's the only  toothbrushes that should be in here are me and hers and she got me so fucked up. "Yo Saylah" I yelled from the bathroom. "What?" She asked walking in here.

"Who Blue toothbrush?" I asked looking in her eyes waiting for her to lie, I knew when she was telling the truth and when she was lying. I wish she would sit here and lie in my face Saylah ain't stupid. "Oh that's Josh toothbrush." She said referring to her gay bestfriend. I stared into her eyes. "You lying to me?" I asked her knowing she wasn't lying. "No I'm not lying I promise." She said walking closer to me putting her head on my chest.
"Gimme a kiss." She lifted her head and kissed my lips.

"Bro where you was at last night?" I scrunched my face up looking at Chino. "Nigga I was minding my business why?" I asked him counting my money that I just took out of the safe. "Cause them niggas thought they was pulling some slick shit and Called they selves moving out, I killed bout four of them last night right then and there." He told me while I closed the safe typing the code in locking it.

"Oh word? Come on, we gone go somewhere real quick." I said smirking and he started laughing. "You crazy as hell bro, say nomore. We out." He said grabbing his keys.

You gon' fall thru every time a nigga call you That's why I ball how I ball when I spoil you We was in Miami, first time I saw you
I was in a Phantom when I pulled up on you
It was late nights, late nights in the bando fucking on you good got you bussin' like you Rambo, and you keep it hood so you really understand though you was there through my ups and downs like a camel.

Tanani.

"I was locked up, I remember when I hit you, you used to write me back every letter that I sent you, you wasn't my girl but you used to pretend to When I came home, let me beat it instrumental Lame left you scarred so I had to reinvent you." I sung along to meek mill making a Instasnap with my arm around my best Taylor rapping to her. "Nani Bash said come here." Chino said I scrunched my face up and rolled my eyes. Bash better go somewhere.

I ain't even gonna hold you though this cookout def was popping though. I have this long black fitted dress on and my Gucci slides and my Gucci cross over bag. I ain't wanna get to dressed up because I won't be here for long. "Nani didn't Chino tell you I said come here?" The infamous Basheer said after he walked over to me putting his hands around my waist. I chuckled. "Byeee Bash, We not even gonna go there."

He laughed and turned me around facing him. "Stop playing with me." He said making me playfully roll my eyes. "All jokes to the side though how you been?" He asked looking into my eyes. "I'm maintaining, how you?" I asked which made him smile. I don't know why he always smiling.

"I'm living can't complain." I nodded my head and texted some nigga back I be on FaceTime and texting when I'm bored. "Who you texting? Yo Nani stop playing in my face dawg." He said smiling make me laugh. "Shut up, I'm not texting nobody you know." He started laughing with me. "Nani come on because Nasir want me to come in the house." My bestfriend Taylor walked up referring to her boyfriend. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Alright. See you Bash be safe." I told him hugging him as he wrapped his arms around my waist gripping my ass and rubbing it.

I laughed and looked at him. "You not slick ugly keep your hands to yourself." I said to him. "Imma text you Nani be safe young." He said smiling and watching me walk off to the car. "Fasure, you too!"