Twenty-Four

CARI

6 months later

- -

It's been two months since I've heard from Mason. I still hate that I did what I did to him, but life goes on. My baby is very healthy. I  found out what I'm having and it's a girl. I was hoping for a girl. I've always wanted to be a mommy though. Me and Basheer have been on the best terms.

We aren't together but for the sake of the baby we've promised each other to get along. I did have an argument with Rain. Baby Momma Number 1. One day she had came to drop the kids off and Bash told me to get the door. I opened the door and she started with her mouth. I almost punched her in it then I remembered her kids were standing there.

Bash had came down and put her in her place and told her that Imma gonna always be around so she better respect me, and of course she obeyed. As far as Tanani. Basheer cant put her in her place, she puts him in his. She calls the shots. Whatever she says goes. I kinda hate it but whatever. I've been here while Tanani was dropping her kids off too. It was never any situation though with me and her.

She's grown up and so have I. We speak and everything. I'm just glad there's no bad blood, because I've honestly changed and I became a better person. But for me I've been gaining so much weight, my hips are wide, my ass Is huge now and so are my boobs. Basheer loves it. All he wants to do it sleep,eat,have sex. It's like a repeating cycle.

"Cari girl look at this YSL bag. You should get it." Marcus points out. "Eh. It's not worth the money." I say. The bag was ugly to me. "Look at that Bash babymama?" He points over at Tanani who's buying two cross over YSL bags. She has Lyric with her so I'm guessing one if for Lyric and one is for her. "Yeah. Why? What's wrong?" I ask.

"That's the babymama That you had words with right?"He asks. "Oh no, that was the other babymama." I say turning my attention back to this one bag I saw and loved. "Oh well. I wanna know what type of money that one making over there with four shopping bags from Gucci now she in YSL buying two purses. Shit I wonder where she about to go next." He says. We both bust out laughing.

"Child." I say. I buy the bag that I wanted and then head back home to my house. Bash said he would be over later on so Marcus said he would stay over with me for a little while. "Bitch you know who is fine?" Marcus exclaims as we sit on my bed watching Friday After Next.

"Who?" I ask scrolling down my timeline. "Trey Songz." He says rubbing all over his body. I bust out laughing. "You funny as hell, on my mama."

"Who funny as hell?" Bash asks walking into the room. He always sneaking in here. "Marcus." I say. "Oop that's my cue to leave. Love you baby girl. See you tomorrow." He says standing from the bed and walking out.

"Love you more bye boo!" I say.

"Don't be calling that nigga ya boo." Bash says laying next to me. "He's gay Basheer." I say chuckling. "Whatever." He mumbles rubbing my stomach. "I can't wait til my daughter get here." He says then kisses my belly. "How you know she wanna see your ugly ass face though?" I ask.

"Cause I know. A daddy always knows." He says. The baby starts to kick away. I don't know how the hell she can kick like this Maybe it's just a new mommy thing but it hurts like hell. "Bash Stop talking to her, she's kicking me and it hurts." I say pouting. "Stop kicking mommy Alaiya." He says kissing my belly again. She calms down. I can't believe she actually listened to him.

I already know she's gonna be a daddy's girl.

TANANI

"Look Lyric!" I say taking her and Bayyon's picture. It's Bayyon's birthday and she looks so gorgeous. Me and Rain are cool. It's no beef at all. We get along for our kids. "Mommy where daddy?" Bayyon pouts to her mom. "Sala I don't know where he at."Rain says. "Oh my gosh if he don't come to my party I'm never talking to him again!" She says walking off rolling her eyes. "Me either." Lyric says walking behind her.

Just then Bash walks in with Zacaria. I raise my eyebrows. This nigga bold as I don't know what. Rain gotta be stupid. Bash makes her respect Zacaria like foreal. Couldn't of been me cause ain't no way in the world. "Basheer you played yourself. Get her out of my daughter party." Rain says surprising me. I raise my eyebrow and hand Legend his bottle while he sits on my lap.

"Man go head with allat." He says. "Sit right there." He points at a chair and Zacaria sits down. "Daddy!" Both of the girls yell and jump on him. "Hey my babies." He says holding both of them and giving them kisses. "Happy birthday baby girl." He says to Bayyon. "Thanks dad." She says resting her arm on his shoulder.

All the kids were playing and running around screaming so I could barely hear anything. I don't know what he was saying to them that had both of them smiling so hard. "Come on everybody it's time to sing happy birthday!" Rain yells. "Bayyon come on!" She says walking over to the cake. I stand up and put Legend on my hip and put my purse into the chair I was sitting in.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Bayyon. How old are you?" Everybody sings. She's smiling hard as hell right now. I start to record her. "Look at the camera baby." Bash says pointing at my camera. I stop recording and take a picture of them two making sure my flash is on. He kisses her cheek and puts her down.

"Here let me cut me Bayyon and Lyric a piece." He says. I watch him cut the piece and hand them theirs. "Come here Son." He says taking Legend out of my arms. "What you doing here?" He asks me. "To celebrate Bayyon party with her duh." I say examining his outfit. He has on a black long sleeve shirt some jeans his all black timbs and his black Moncler vest and the hat to match.

"Don't get smart." He says pointing his finger in my face. I slap it away and go sit back down. "Mommy can I take my shoes off?" Lyric asks running up to me with icing on her face. "Take your shoes off for what Lyric?" I ask pulling her in between my legs. I wipe her face with the napkin and fix her shirt.

"So I can jump on the trampoline." She says. I nod my head and watch her take them off and hand them to me. "Don't be being extra. I don't need you breaking your neck." I says. She runs off and I sit her shoes next to my feet. I text Issac back telling him at was at Bayyon's party with the kids.

"Texting ya lil corny boyfriend?" Basheer asks walking up holding Legend and Bahir feeding them cake. "Yup. And he's not corny black ass." I say rolling my eyes. "You gone get enough of calling me black bastard." He says making me chuckle.

"Shut up and hand me my son." I say taking Legend out of his arms and kissing his cheek. Both of my kids look just like me I'm so happy they don't look like bash ugly ass.

"Let me take y'all picture." He says pulling his phone out smiling. "You hype move ugly ass we don't wanna be in your phone."