Seven

DATE NIGHT PART 1:

TAJ

I saw Isis posting all these bangas in Instagram. She really done with me I guess. I called her a thousand times texted her. And all that. I can't even stomach the fact that she really gone. I'm surprised she ain't block my number, shit.

"Taj you tryna go to this cookout they having down A.C before school start back up?" My mans Nigel asked me. "Bro I'm not even in the mood to go nowhere. But yeah I'll go with you."I told him standing up. "Ard get dressed throw that shit on." Ard bro. Imma call you when I'm done." I say hanging up.

I had just got done getting dressed I had on a black polo t-shirt and my black Mabel Marie shorts and threw my black Yeezy's on. I slapped Rolex on my arm and sat on my bed. "Where yo black ass finna go?" My dad asks walking in my room. "This cookout down A.C" I say looking up at him. "The fuck is down A.C." He asks. I chuckle. I forgot this nigga from Atlanta. "Atlantic City" dad." I say texting Ni telling Him I'm ready. "Oh, well be safe son. I'm Finna go put yo mama to sleep. Love you." He says walking out. They still be fucking that shit make me wanna throw up. "Love you too." I say standing up going downstairs.

"The game left me with a heavy heart. The streets left me with a heavy heart. Niggas say they with you when they really not!" I rapped along with my nigga meek as he performed, the cookout was on the beach. I don't know how they got him to come out here. "Bro ain't that Isis over there?" Nigel taps me pointing over there where she was. "Yeah that's her." I say as we sit under the umbrella away from all the sun. "Go talk to her dickhead." He says making me laugh. "Naw, she done with me. I tried talking to her so many times. Fuck it." I tell him hitting the blunt and inhaling it.

"I would be done with ya cheating ass too. That's all you do nigga." He says laughing making me laugh too. Isis walks past me with two of her friends. I grab her wrist, she looks down at me. "Get off me." She says rolling her eyes at me. "Here bro." I say to Nigel handing him the blunt. "Take this walk with me real quick. Bro I be back." I say watching him smirk.

"I know for a fact you been seeing my calls and my texts." I say to her. I got her sitting cross from me in this lil diner. "Yeah I saw them." She says all nonchalant like she just don't give a fuck about shit. I raise my eyebrow. "So it's just fuck me huh?" I ask staring into her yes. "Yeah pretty much." She says shrugging her shoulders. I shake my head. I can't even be mad at her all this shit my fault.

"What you want to eat?" I ask her. "Nothing." I look at her. "Isis stop fucking playing with me yo, what you want?" I ask. Nobody playing with her stubborn ass. "Fries." She said rolling her big ass eyes. That's all she do. I ordered our food and we ate in silence even though I stared at her the whole time. "You know I love you right?" I ask. "Mhm." She says. "Come sit over here with me." She gets out of the booth she was sitting in and come and sits next to me.

"Isis, I love you." I say pulling her to me kissing her cheek. "No you don't." She says as her eyes tear up. I pull her on my lap. "Yes I do. You know I'm sorry I swear I am. You know you come first before anything." I tell her kissing her neck wrapping my arms around her waist. "Tajmere I don't think I can ever forgive you." She says wiping her eyes. "I know. Our situation ain't the best, but far from the worst Isis. I gotta admit seeing you this hurt is hurting me. I love you so much. Imma do whatever to keep you and make this shit work. And I won't stop until I'm six feet in the dirt." I say in all honesty. "We got this. We got through all that other shit, why give up now?" I ask. Ah sighs. "Okay. I forgive you." She says. I know she don't forgive me all the way yet but I'll work on it.

"Give me a kiss." I say. She turns and kisses my lips. Nigel and her two friends walk up sitting in the booth with us. "We been looking for y'all asses everywhere." Nigel says as he lets both of the girls sit down first then he sits. "Shut up." I say putting two straws into my chocolate milkshake. "Here wanna taste it?" I said putting the second straw to Isis' lips. She puts it in her mouth and drinks it while I drink it. I see a flash go off and laugh.

"Y'all so ugly." her friends say. "Don't be hating off our corny pic." Isis says. "Y'all ate already? I'm hungry ashit." Nigel says slipping his phone into his pocket. I nod my head yeah. "Come here shania, I missed you." He says trying to pull Isis friend on his lap making us laugh. "No bye Nigel I'm not playing games with you." She says smacking his hands away.

"We out, y'all ready?" I ask standing up taking a hundred dollar bill out my pocket throwing it on the table. "Yeah come on." Nigel says standing up. "Come on bae. Get up." I say to Isis as she texts away on her phone. I don't know who she was texting but best believe Imma find out.

"Who you was texting when we was in the diner?" I asked her as I drove. "Nobody important." She mumbles looking out the window. "Isis. Don't play with me." I say stopping at a red light and looking at her. "I wasn't texting nobody important Tajmere." She says sighing. "Whatever." I say dropping it. I know she gone have a attitude by the time we get to my house I don't care though. I ain't slow, stupid, or dumb. I know she was texting a nigga we back together now all that gonna have to stop right now.

I pull up to my house and we both get out. I let her walk in front of me, watching her ass. Shit definitely get fatter. I press the button on my keys and lock the door. "Here unlock the door." I tell Isis then watch her unlock and walk into my house. She goes straight up the steps, now I know she got a attitude. I go get a water from the fridge and walk up the steps into my room shutting the door and locking it. "You got a attitude?" I ask watching her take her cover up dress thingy she had on off. "No." She mumbles rolling her eyes.

She takes off her bikini top and bottoms leaving herself naked. She puts on her scarf and gets in the bed under the covers and closes her eyes. Her stubborn ass always got a fucking attitude like really all that? I chuckle to myself. I take off my shirt and shorts and get in the bed with her. "Why you playing with me yo?" I asked pulling her warm ass naked body to me.

"I'm not." She says moaning as I rub her pussy. She stay wet. All the time. What Meek say? And that box be slippery like tryna walk on oil. I smirk. "You are acting like you got a attitude." I say pulling my hard dick out and sliding in from the side cause that's how we both laying. She gasps. I go in and out of her slowly. Her juices dripping all down my dick. "You gone stop playing with me?" I ask speeding up. She bites her lip. And nods her head.

"Huh? I can't hear you." I say turning her on her stomach and making her arch her back. I get back in, drilling her shit. Blowing her damn back out. "Yes daddy Imma stop playing." She moans out. I smirk and slow down a little bit slapping her ass. I turn her on her back and push my dick in. I stroke her nice and slow, kissing and sucking on her neck leaving hickeys. "You love me?" I ask speeding up. "Ugh! Yes Daddy I love you." She moans wrapping her legs around my waist and scratching the shit out of my back.

"Stop playing with me, and whoever that nigga is you been texting. Stop fucking texting him." I say biting her neck a little and slowing back down. She love it when go slow. "Okay daddy. Imma stop. I can't take it daddy Imma cum." She moans into my neck. I grunt and then nut inside of her. She on birth control so we don't got shit to worry about.

"You done with that nut ass attitude?" I ask pulling out and laying next to her then pull her to me. "Yes." She says laying her head on my chest and closing her eyes. I rub her ass and kiss her forehead. This my baby, I wouldn't trade her for shit in this world.