Twenty-Seven

BASH
Aisha and Bash outfits.

Me and my kids just got to the baby shower. Aisha sitting in this big ass blue chair. I swear she so extra. "Oh so you the babydaddy?" Some brown skin short bitch with red hair and a bunch of tattoos ask me.

"Yeah. Who you?" I ask. "Aisha cousin. Come on I'm finna walk you over there." She says. I'm carrying Legend and Bayyon, Lyric walking beside me while Both of them are holding Yiddy's hand. We finally get to where Aisha was sitting. I speak to all of her family and friends and so does Lyric and Bayyon.

"Wassup ugly?" I say bending Down to kiss her cheek and her belly. "Hey. Bout time you got here, my mama was finna hunt you down." She says making me laugh. "Daddy can we go over there and play?" Bayyon asks me. "Yeah. Take your brothers." I say handing Legend to Lyric.

"They so cute. Then got a nerve to look just like you." She says. "I know. You already opened the gifts and stuff?" I ask. "Yeah. We just gotta take pictures." She says.

We standing under this pink little baby tree she got in here. No wonder why she made me give her almost 8 thousand dollars. This shit decorated as hell and it came out nice. "Come on let us take pictures with Aisha, you, and your kids." Her mom says.

-

"You driving home or you need me to take you?" I ask Aisha. I'm glad the baby shower was over. I had a good time so did my kids even though they asses knocked out. "I'm good my mama finna drop me off home." She says. I hug her from behind and kiss her cheek rubbing her belly. "Be safe. I love you." I say. "I love you too." She says.

- -

"How was the baby shower?" Tanani asks. I get a good look at her even though it's dark and I see she don't got nothing but panties on. "It was good." I say. I just got finished out the shower. Lyric and Legend was sleep in their rooms and Bayyon an Yiddy was home with their mom. "That's good." She says crawling in the bed.

"I seen the pictures on Instagram. She better be lucky I like her. I don't let nobody but my family post my kids." She says laughing making me laugh too. "Shut up." I say getting in bed with her. "It was really cute though how everything was set up." She says. "It was nice." I say rubbing her thigh.

"You know we getting back together right?" I ask. "No we not." She says. "Yes we are." I say slapping her ass hearing one of her sexy ass moans. "Nope."

"Tanani stop playing with me. You pregnant with my baby anyway so I'm not hearing shit you talking." I say watching her sit up. "Bash no." She says with wide eyes.

"Yup. I did it. Oh well." I say smiling. "I hate you!" She laughs slapping me in my chest. "Baby number seven." I say smirking. "Abort." She mumbles. "Play with me and watch me kill you." I say making her bust out laughing.

- -

"Mommy and Daddy. We hungry." I wake up seeing Lyric hold Legend on her hip. "Here give him to me." She sits Legend on the bed and he crawls into my arms. "Ya mom gone get up and make us something to eat." I say. Soon as I say that Nani sits up and goes into the bathroom with Lyric on her tail.

"Mommy can I help you cook?" I hear her ask. "Yes Lyric."

-

"Nani don't cry baby. I love you to death. Tell my kids I love them, remember what I said hold it down for me. I'll be back soon." I say. "Real soon." Was my last two words before getting thrown into the back of that cop car. Damn.