Thirty

LO(LOGAN)

I'm sitting on my bathroom sink after taking selfies. I'm way too gorgeous to continue being on this nigga secret. I think is time everybody know wassup with me and Basheer. "Whatchu thinking about?"

"You."

"Yeah?" He raises his eyebrow. I nod my head and flip my hair. "Love me?" He asks now holding my waist and kissing my neck. "No, I love that dick and that money. That's what I love." I smirk.

"You love playing with me." He smiles. I swear all he do is lie and smile. "You know I love you Bash." I say kissing his lips.

"We not about to keep doing this. I don't know what you gotta hide. You don't fuck with your kids' moms." I say looking him in his eyes.

Before sighing he rubs his hand over his waves. "It's no secret Lo. We grown." He says. "So stop playing with me then!" I say mushing his big ass head.

"What you want from me? Let me know. It's whatever Logan wants. It's your world." He says being smart. "I just want this." I say grabbing his dick.

"Yeah? That's all you want?"

"Yup." I answer lifting my dress back up and bending over against the sink. Basheer knows that with me and him, I have the say so. I'm not none of his stupid ass babymama's.

As soon as I feel him enter me I gasp. I can never get used to his big ass dick. After five months I'm still not used to it.

-

"Come onnnn give me the money." I whine sitting on top of him. "I just gave you eight-hunnid yesterday Logan. What you do with it that fast?"

"I got me that Gucci purse I showed you." I explain. He sighs and leans over going into his drawer and pulls out five 100 dollar bills.

"Here." I roll my eyes. "What you getting with this?" He asks. "I don't know yet. I'm about to go to the mall." I say slipping my grey Victoria Secret tights on. "With who."

"My friend." I answer. "Be here when I get back. Don't leave either." I say after putting on my shirt and my sneakers and grabbing my phone and my purse.

"I'll be here."

- -

"Logan. He just gave you money yesterday." Sierra says. "So what." I shrug. "You Love Him?" She asks.

"Yeah I do." I answer honestly. If it wasn't for him I would still be homeless. I love him more than anything, he's all I have.

"Good. Don't get pregnant though. I heard that nigga pull out game is weak!" We both bust out laughing. "I haven't gotten my period this month." I say looking at her.

"Logan!"

- -

"Hmm. I thought I was gonna have to hunt you down." I say walking into my room to see him sitting up on the bed with no shirt watching the game. I throw the bags inside of my closet and strip.

"It's hot in here you got the heat on or something?" I ask. He shakes his head no still staring at the TV.

I get in the bed and pull the covers over me. "Did you eat?" I ask. "Yeah."

"Bash I got a serious question."

"What?"

"Do you want anymore kids?"

"No." He answers. "How come?" I ask. "I got six kids already. I don't need no more." He says. "Learn how to use condoms then."

"What you pregnant?" He turns to me. "Didn't get my period this month." I shrug. He sighs and turns back to the TV. "What? You don't want me to have your baby?" I ask.