Seventeen

"Taj come help me! Yuri shitting everywhere!" Tiara yells from the bathroom. I stand from the bed and go into the bathroom seeing shit everywhere. When I say everywhere I mean everywhere. "What you want me to do?" I ask as my eyes widen. "Take her! I just washed her off again. All I have to do it clean this poop up." She says handing me Yuri. "That's a good girl. Shit on mommy all the time baby." I say kissing her cheeks and smiling at her.

"Come on let's dry you off and get you dressed." I say laying her on a little pink receiving blanket and drying her little fat body off with her towel. I put a pamper on her and then I lotion her down. "What you want me to put on her?" I ask Tiara as she walks into the room.

"It don't matter." She shrugs. I nod my head and then go over to the dresser that has all of Yuri clothes in it. This shit really don't make no sense, Yuri got so many clothes and shoes she has her own Dresser and her own closet. I pull out a white Gucci onesie and some black little PRP jeans. Tiara told me since I had so many pair she wanted Yuri to have some. These jeans cost about 258$ in Yuri's size.

I had just got finished dressing Yuri. I put on her black Louboutin Moccasins and her black bow. "Look at my stinky." Tiara says coming towards us. I moved her away from Yuri. She always trying to take my baby from me. "Move." I say picking Yuri up and holding her to where as though my cheek is touching hers.

"Hi mommy girl. You wanna come with mommy?" She smiles. Yuri starts smiling at her making me smile. "Smile all you want you still not going to mommy." I say kissing her cheek making Tiara laugh.

TANANI

I'm so over you, I got no more to give. I gave it all to you, but you couldn't handle it. - Keyshia Cole

I sit on the edge of my bed, and sigh staring at the pictures of Basheer and Cari. I'm all cried out at this point. I've taken all I could take. I'm fed up and I'm moving on. "Baby what's on your mind?." Bash asks walking out of the bathroom. I stand up to face him as he sits down with his towel wrapped around his waist. I only have on a bra and panties. "Look." I say showing him the pictures.

"Bae I-"I cut him off. "You don't have to explain yourself. This is it." I say as I but on my jeans and slip on my tank top. "Tanani don't walk out of me again. Please baby? I need you." He says grabbing my waist. "Keep your hands to yourself please." I say backing away from him. "I love you to death but me and you will never ever work again. I promise." I say walking out and leaving him standing there in tears. I still can't believe he cried, I wanted to bust out laughing in his black ass face.