Twenty-One

TANANI

"Ma. Mom." Legend says making my eyes widen. "What you say stinky? Say it again." I say sitting him on my lap. "Mom." He smiles touching my nose. I smile and kiss him all over his face. I really can't believe Mom was his first word. "Why you smiling all hard?" Issac asks walking into my room.

"Legend just said mom." I say. He takes Legend out of my lap. "Don't say mom no more. Ya mom ugly." He says smiling at him making Legend bust out laughing. "Don't laugh at him stink." I say Handing him his bottle.

I watch Issac lay on the bed with Legend on his chest. Lyric was downstairs watching tv with Kalynn. "Look how fast he went to sleep. He was tired." Issac says pointing at Legend. I nod my head in agreement. I got and sit down on the little stool chair thingy I have at my mirror.

"Baby." Issac says. "Yes Issac?" I answer. "I love you." He mumbles. "I love you more." I reply. My phone vibrates with a text from Basheer asking can he come get the kids. My babies just came home yesterday and he want them to come over. Lyric has school and Legend has to go to daycare.

I reply back to him with a "no." Simply. I really didn't feel like arguing with him tonight, I don't feel like talking to him either. My phone starts ringing. I sigh. "Who that?" Issac asks. "Bash." I reply.

"What?" I answer. He sighs before speaking.

"Why can't my kids come over?" He asks calmly. "Because they just came home yesterday. Bye." I say Hanging up before he could say anything.

BASH

I throw my phone on my bed and sigh. "FUCK!" I yell in frustration. I know I did Tanani wrong and all but my kids don't got shit to do with it. She piss me all the way off. "What's wrong?" Zacari asks walking into my room butt ass naked. "Nothing." I lie. She walks over to me and stands in between my legs.

"I gotta get home." She says biting her lip as I rub her ass holding her waist. "Why? Fuck that nigga. I don't care nothing bout em." I say in all honesty. I'll kill that nigga if I feel like it. She rolls her eyes. "I have to get home to my husband Basheer." She says. "I don't care about him but leave now." I tell her.

"Bash I don't want him to start being suspicious baby. I'll be back later I promise." She says. I nod my head, I understand where she coming from. "But before I leave." She smirks pulling my dick out of my drawls.

-

I'm laying here in bed just thinking. I can't believe Zacaria and I just fucked. Shit I thought she would've at least change a lil bit for the better. But I don't blame her though, I mean who can resist me? "Bash tell me the hell why my son downstairs covered in ketchup!" Tanani yells walking into my room. She look good enough to eat right now. She got on a tank top and a jean jacket with some tights that got PINK going across her thighs and down her legs.

"I didn't know I was up here sleep." I say watching her stare at me in disgust. "Go the fuck down there and get my son and wash him the fuck up." She says and then sits in the couch chair next to my bed. I sigh and stand up and head down the stairs. Legend sitting on the floor playing with his fingers while it's ketchup all over him and all over my white carpet.

Lyric sleep on the couch Bayyon sitting next to a sleeping Lyric typing away with them little ass fingers on her phone and Bahir is in the kitchen doing I don't know what. "Bayyon you ain't see him sitting there playing in all that ketchup?" I ask calmly. "Nope."

"Get the fuck and go give my son a bath. Since you wanna be so damn smart." She sighs loudly and smart and gets up throwing her phone on the couch and picks Legend up then stomps up the steps. I could have a heart attack right not my carpet is ruined. I walk in the kitchen being super quiet so I can scare the hell out of Bahir bad ass. I peek in and see him sitting on the floor eating pickles and he got mustard on his cheeks with the fridge wide open.

"Yiddy!" I yell. He jumps and starts crying. I pick the pickles up put the lid back on them and put them in the fridge, I pick him up then grab a paper towel and wet it and wipe the mustard off his cheeks. "You hungry?" I ask. He nods his head yes. "Go sit on the couch Daddy gonna order something to eat." I say then kiss his cheek and put him down.

I had just grabbed every cleaning supply I had in my cabinet in the kitchen and got on my knees and started to scrub my white carpet. I pray that this ketchup comes up, I got the money but I damn sure don't feel like having to get this carpet pulled up and getting a new one put down all over again.

"Come on Lyric get up so we can leave." I hear Tanani say. I look up and she got Legend on her hip, he has on a Moschino sleeper and his red Moncler coat and Hat. "Mommy I'm sleepy." She whines. "As soon as we get in the house you can go to sleep. You have school tomorrow. Say bye to your dad." I stand up and kiss Lyric cheek and Legend's. " I love y'all." Love you too Lyric mumbles putting on her coat.

I know she wanted to stay, she's definitely not for that getting woken up shit. She hates being interrupted out of her sleep so does her mom. "Bayyon you and your brother staying and y'all gonna go to school from here get washed up." I yell upstairs. "Come on Bahir." I say picking him up and going up the steps.

Who ever thought I would be a dad to 4 kids at 24? I wouldn't trade my kids for nothing in this world though.

TANANI

"Baby." Issac says looking at me. "Yes?" I answer. "I'm going on tour next month." He says. I pout and lay on my side. I hate when he goes on tour I really honestly miss him so much every time. "Aw baby don't be sad. I'll be back before you know it. I love you." He says pulling me close to him and kissing my neck rubbing my back. "Okay." I say.

"We gonna be good. I know this shit hard but I'm doing this for us. Just stay down It's gonna pay off baby." He says into my ear. "Always." I say.