Six

BASH
Tiara & Isis in the MM. Tiara has the white dress on btw.
Two months later..

"Basheer what the fuck you mean? The bitch saying she pregnant with your baby!" Nani yells at me in my face. "Tanani I fucking told you it's not mine. I fucked that bitch like six months ago!" I tell her. Tiara called her telling her she was pregnant by me. I know the bitch lying I just know she is, she just trying to get me back. "It don't change the fact that she calling me telling me she pregnant by you! Why the fuck she ain't call you? And ain't no bitch just gonna make that up!" She yells, breathing heavy. I just look at her and don't say anything. "So now you don't got shit to say?" She says looking in my eyes. "I'm telling you since me and you been together I haven't fucked her Nani. I told you I wasn't gonna have you looking dumb, if you wanna believe that shit go ahead. That ain't my baby."I say in all honesty.

"Whatever Bash, cause if it wasn't your baby she wouldn't of called me." She says walking up the steps. I follow her. "So you really believing this bitch over me?" I ask as she walks into her room. She ignores me. "Nani. I know you hear me fucking talking to you." I say watching her sit on the bed. "I don't have anything to say to you, get out my face." She says pushing me away from her as I kiss her neck and her face. "You know it's not my baby, you just want something to be mad about." I say making her laugh. Her phone starts ringing. We both look at it and it's her little brother, She answers it and puts it on speaker. "Yes Taj?"She says. "Nani I got somebody pregnant." He says into the phone it sounds like he was in the car driving. "What?! Mommy gon' whoop your fucking ass!" She yells. He sighs. "No she not, I'm on my way to take her the money for the abortion right now. She don't wanna abort it but she don't got no choice." He says I chuckle. "No Taj, the baby didn't ask to be here. Don't make abort her baby." She says looking sad. Nani really loved babies. "Who is the girl?" Nani asks. Shit I wanna know too. "Tall brown skin Tiara. You know who I'm talking bout right?" He asks. I raise my eyebrow looking Nani she busts out laughing. "What?" He asks. "Nothing Imma call you back later." She says then hangs up. "I'm so sorry stank." She says standing up jumping on me and kissing me all over my face. "It's okay lil baby. I told you though." I say rubbing her ass. I ain't even gone lie. I'm shocked Tiara gave my pussy up. Apart of me wanna go over her house and strangle her ass but it ain't worth it. I don't love that bitch and I never did. I got Tanani now and That's all I'm worried about.

TAJMERE (TAJ)

"But Taj I told you I didn't wanna abort my baby, I wanna keep it." Tiara says in tears. She sitting on her bed and I'm sitting at the bottom of it. "You don't have no choice! What I say?" I ask looking at her. I know it's wrong and the baby didn't ask to be here but I really don't have time for a baby as of now. "I don't care about what you said. I'm keeping my baby." She says. I sigh and put my face in my hands. I could've swore I pulled out how the fuck this lil bitch get pregnant. "You don't have nothing to say?" She asks. "Naw, I'm tryna figure out how Imma tell my girl and my mom this shit." I say. She sighs. I know she rolled her big ass eyes. "Shut up, you knew I had a girl from the rip." I say standing up. "Whatever, you leaving?" She asks. "Yeah, come lock the door yo." I say walking down the steps as she follows me.

I'm sitting here with my girlfriend, Isis. I'm about to tell her. Imma just get Straight to the point not sugarcoating shit. "Come here." I say pulling her into my lap and kissing her neck. "You know I love you right?" I ask. "Yes." She says smiling. I love her so much man, I know for a fact this shit about to kill her. "I did some nut shit and slipped up." I say. She sighs. "What now Tajmere?" Her and my mom the only two who call me my name when they disappointed, not just Taj. "I got a baby on the way." I say her face expression changes to hurt real quick. I can see it all in my baby face that she hurt right now. "Why? Tajmere I don't do anything but love you, how could you?"She says crying in my chest. "I apologize baby. I swear she don't mean shit to me." I tell her rubbing her back. "Why do you always cheat on me? What am I not doing right?" She says crying even harder.

"You do everything right, I just keep fucking up. I'm sorry I love you." I say to her. She stands up off my lap. "Tajmere I can't take it anymore. This is the last straw. You don't have any respect for me and you don't love me because if you didn't you wouldn't do the things you do to me." She says in between tears and wiping her face. "Isis I do love you and you know that." I say to her. She moves away from me and grabs her shoes red Burberry sneakers putting them on.

"Tajmere I'm done. You be safe and have a nice life." She says walking out of my room and down the steps out the door. I just lost my best friend, the love of my life, my everything. I don't blame her for leaving cause if she cheated on me once I would've been left. Her heart stronger than mines. Shit, I admit that. "Damn yo." Aye Taj!" My dad yells walking up the steps. "Yo dad?" I say sitting up from off my bed. "Why dat lil girl just run out of dis house crying? what you done did?" He asks walking in my room. "Dad don't tell mommy yet, I got a baby on the way." I say he scrunches his face up and walks over to me. "The hell? Nigga yo ass will be seventeen in two days. You still a baby yoself! You need to use fucking condoms. I'm to young to be somebody granddaddy the fuck." He snaps at me then walks out slamming my door. I blow and lay back on my bed. I just pray he don't tell my mom yet.

I don't need her all stressed out cause of me and my dumb ass decisions.