Twenty-Nine

BASH

It's been the worst two months of my life ever. This shit killing me, I miss my kids. I miss being able to see them whenever I wanna. I'm mad I'm gonna miss the birth of my last daughter A'Millyion. Aisha coming to see me today.

I heard them niggas on block going through it on some bullshit. It's supposed to be all love. Shit been really bad I can't wait to get home. I need some pussy too.

I miss my mom too, her Nani and Rain been putting money on my books. Zacaria been writing me. I ain't talked to Aisha. I had to get Steph to get her to come see me. He told me that she said she would so I was revealed when I heard that.

"Demon!" The guard Called me. They gave me that nickname the day after I got here. I got into a fight and they saw the other side of me. "One of yo babymamas here. The one that's pregnant." He says. I nod my head as he cuffs me and guides me to the visiting room.

"How many kids you got?" He asks. Aisha is sitting down at a table eating chips with a water in her lap. "She having my sixth." I say. "She a good looking one." He says. "I know."

"That light skin one though demon. Wooo boy. I just might have to take that one off yo hands." He says laughing making me chuckle. "You can't handle not one of them old man. Trust me." I say. We both laugh and he uncuffs me.

"Make that hour last youngster." He says. "You know I will!" I walk over to Aisha who's standing waiting for me to get to her. I pull her into a hug. "I missed you." I say rubbing my hands all over that fat ass. Her stomach got bigger than before.

"I miss you too." She says. I pull away and kiss her lips. I sit down and I watch her every move as she sits in front of me. "Why you ain't been answering my calls? I been worried about you man. When Steph told me he talked to you, you don't know how Happy I was." I Explain.

"I'm sorry. I been going through stuff. Yo ignorant ass babymamas don't make shit better. I'm just so stressed." She goes on. "Don't be stressing and shit. It's not good for you or the baby. I love you.

"I love you too Bash. When you getting out of here? Are you even finna be home to see her be born?" She asks. I sigh and rub my hand over my waves. "Naw, I won't be home-" I start. As soon as she heard "Naw" the tears started.

I stand up and pull her up by her hands and wrap my arms around hair waist. "Stop crying." I say kissing her neck and then her cheek. I wipe her tears. "I can't. I can't believe you really won't be here to watch our baby be born!" She almost screams.

"Shhh, Aisha." I say letting her cry in my chest. "I'll try my best to make it there. These guards in here fuck with me so I just might work something out. Not making no promises though." I say rubbing her back.

"Okay."She mumbles wiping her face. I kiss her lips and bend down and kiss her belly. "Come on Demon times up!" I sigh and grab her chin.

"I love you. Make sure you answer my calls Aisha and I'm not playing. Take care of yourself and my daughter." I say hugging her tight and kissing her cheek once more. "I love you too. You know I will" The guard comes over and cuffs me up and guides me back to my cell.

"What you be doing to them young girls demon? Having them up in here bawling them damn eyes out." He says. I swear this man be having me laughing my ass off.

"It's this dick." I say. "Yo lil ass need to learn how to wrap it up. Six kids huh? I'm damn near fifty and I only got two." He says making me laugh. "Look though let me holla at you about something." I say.

"What's good?"

"The one who just left, my daughter mom. She due in about two weeks. You think we can handle something? I don't wanna miss my baby being born man." I say.