Four

I seen Chino shut the casket on the coffin (Truce) killed his only big brother and we lost him, so Imma hold it down til we all win. - Meek Mill

Bash

I gave Chino a hug patting his back, it's crazy we was just with his big brother yesterday. "Bro I'm about to go to the crib and get some rest." He told me I could hear the hurt in my nigga voice, I feel for him. "Bro let me know when you get in, you know I got you. We gone get them niggas fasure." I told him as we shook hands. I walked out of the funeral home and got into my car. I'm on my way to the safe house right now so I can let my niggas know we about to make this move real quick.

I hated to see my niggas going through shit, shit it hurt me to see Chino upset and crying and all that. I'm so glad we know them Niggas though cause it's over for all of them.

"Naw bro, we gon' kill them niggas. Ain't no we shooting at em and we just gone scare em, they all dying point blank." I say to Steph he talking some bullshit in my face right now, he irritating me. "Say no more." He says pulling his gun out sitting it on his lap. "I'a be back later though. I'm bout to go over my girl crib." I say referring to Nani that's my baby her sexy ass.

"Brooooo I knew y'all two was gonna start fucking with each other sooner or later." Sensair said walking in the room we were in. "Damn you was listening to our conversation the whole time?" I asked laughing. He nodded his head yeah laughing with me. "Whatchu gonna do about Saylah,Tiara,Asia, and the other two?" Steph asked me then bust out laughing. "I'm not worried about them they know better then to do some dumb shit, them bitches ain't leaving me."I told him honestly. I'm falling back from them anyway, focusing on Nani I'm not trying to hurt her or have her looking dumb no way.

"I feel you bro, so you gone be loyal to Nani?" He asks. "Yeah bro, I really fuck with her she one hunnit. I love everything about her. I fell back from them bitches Imma keep them around though I'm just gone fall back with fucking them though, I'm not bout to have Nani looking stupid." I told him being honest.

"That's the only way to do it. Don't hurt her bro, cause I already know how you is." He said to me making me chuckle. I nodded my head. "I gotchu bro." I said standing up dapping him and Sensair up and walking out.

"Hey lil baby. What you doing?"I asked smiling at Nani in the camera watching her smile, she so gorgeous every time we got on FaceTime she was smiling. "Laying down. I miss you." She said sitting up, I saw that she only had a bra on. "I miss you too, I'm about to come over now." I told her. "Okay." She said hanging up before I could say anything else.

Nani opened the door for me in some all black spandex shorts and a Ethika bra, with her hair out hanging down her back. "Look at you, all cute." I say hugging her kissing her neck and wrapping my arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck, I had to bend down to hug her little ass. "You missed me?" I asked her kissing her cheek. "Yes." She said as we walked up the steps, I followed behind her.

"Nani don't play with me."I say laughing with her she just told me my facial hair looks like the hair in between her ass before she shave it. "Before I shave it though." She said coming it as I laid in her lap. "Yeah ard, ugly ass." I said to her. "Sike I'm just playing." She said as she stopped laughing. "Spend the night with me." She said I nodded my head. "You ate?" I asked her looking up at her in her eyes. She shook her head no. "I am hungry though, you gonna order something?" She ask looking at me and kissing my lips. "Yeah, pizza?" I asked rubbing her feet, I hate feet but for some odd reason I love Nani's.

The pizza finally got here after taking about three hours. "This pizza nasty, gotta be the worst fucking pizza I ever ate." Nani said scrunching her fat ass face up. I laughed. "It taste good to me." I said finishing my third piece. "But look lil baby, on Tuesday you gotta work?" I ask looking at her. "No, why?" She answers. "We going to six flags. Just me and you." I told her. "Okay, What's the weather gonna be?" She asks taking her phone off the charger. That 7plus was big as hell in her little ass hands, I chuckled to myself watching her.