Sixteen

NANI

It was finally the day Basheer came back from LA. I missed him so much. He got me in my bedbutt ass naked, waiting for him. "Daddy's home." He said busting in my room with a smirk on his face. I bust out laughing. "You a joke." I say sitting up to hug him. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck. "I missed you baby." He says then kisses my lips. "I missed you too stink." I say kissing him back.

"Babe give me two babies." He says after we lay down. He's rubbing my stomach now. "Not right now but soon." I say. "No, I'm not pulling out no more. You popping out bout eight of my kids." He says making me laugh. "Yeah whatever." I say flagging him.

TIARA

I had just got finished washing Yuri up. "I know doo, I'm trying to dry you off and get your clothes on fast but you keep moving." I say kissing her cheek and drying her body off. Yuri hates getting washed up she hates being cold too. I put some lotion on her arms and legs. I grabbed her diaper and hurry and put it on her. I grabbed a pink Ralph Lauren onesie and put it on her. I put her pink Ralph Lauren socks on her and her Pink bow.

"Yuri shut up." I say rolling my eyes. This little girl is so extra some times. "Don't talk to my daughter like that." Taj says walking into my room. "You shut up too." I say putting Yuri in her car seat and buckling her in. "Where you think y'all going?" He asks as I sit up. "What you mean where I "think." We going?"I ask raising my eyebrow. This bastard swear he god.

"We going to my mom cookout." I tell him. "Yuri not going, it's chilly outside and you got a onesie on her." He says. I sigh and pull my phone out checking the weather. "Tajmere it's 94 degrees outside." I say rolling my eyes. "Whatever, put a lil blanket in her diaper bag then at least." He says. I put a blanket in her bag and put two bottles inside of there and put her Pacifier inside of her mouth. Taj bends down to kiss her cheeks. "Daddy love you baby." He mumbles kissing her forehead. I couldn't ask for a better baby father to he completely honest.

I couldn't forget a change of clothes for her and some extra diapers. After putting them in there I grabbed my keys, Taj walked us out to the car. "Now these the rules." He says making me sigh and roll my eyes. "Have my daughter home before eight. If she home any later than that we gone have a problem." He says. I bust out laughing. "Bye Tajmere." I say getting in the car. "Be safe." He says before I shut my door and pull off.

TAJ

I'm laying here waiting on Tiara. I told this bitch before eight and it's 7:59. She got me fucked up.

"We back no need to catch a fit." She says walking through the door. "You should've been here." I told her as she came over and put Yuri's car seat on the couch. My baby was sleeping, I could tell she was tired. I bet Tiara let the whole damn cookout hold her. "Pass her here yo." I say

She unbuckles Yuri our of her car seat and hands her to me. "Hey daddy's baby. I missed you." I mumble kissing her cheeks and then laying her on my chest and rubbing her back. I love my daughter more than anything, I swear I wouldn't trade her for the world.