Nineteen

BASH

"Yiddy stop grabbing my phone. Daddy get him!" My daughter pouts referring to my son Bahir. His middle name is Saiyid. "Yid come here man." I sigh laughing as he runs into my arms smiling. I sit him on my lap and kiss his cheeks. "Daddy can you get me some new cases?" Bayyon asks. "Yes Yonnie." I say texting their mom back. "Put your stuff on. Your mom on her way." I say standing up and going the drawer. I put Bahir's stuff back on him and tie his shoes up.

"Daddy when we coming back?" Bayyon whines. I sigh. "This weekend doo." I say picking her up and kissing her all over her face. "Okay." She pouts. "Fix ya face." I say rubbing her back. She's a true daddy's girl. Her mom be jealous too. "Come on Bay." Her moms says after she buckles Bahir in. I walk to the car with her in my arms and watch her get in and put her seatbelt on. I kiss her cheek and kiss Bahir. "I love y'all. Be good." I say earning a I love you too daddy.

Me and my baby mom Rain don't speak at all. She stopped speaking to me when she found out I was hiding her and Bayyon from Nani. She got over it for a little while then we had Bahir. I was fucking with some other bitch she found out and cut me off completely. "Bayyon has a game on Tuesday too." She says breaking me out of my thoughts surprising me.

"I'll be there." I say turning to walk into the house. I shut my door behind me and throw myself onto the couch. I get on Instagram and scroll seeing Tanani post a picture. I liked it. I started to comment on it but I guess I'll chill out of respect for her and her boyfriend. The only time we communicate is when it has something to do with our kids. T'Lyric and Legend.

Truth be told ever since Tanani been gone I couldn't deal with myself. The only reason I ain't do no crazy shit is because of my kids. I just really can't believe she did it this time, I thought she was just talking some bullshit but she really moved on. Different vibes, new ring, new nigga this time. I tried to get her back until I couldn't no more, I don't have no more fight in me. I lost my best friend and the love of my life, I won't ever love a bitch again.

"Bro get off ya ass and come to this opening with me." Chino says busting in my front door. "You don't knock?" I ask standing and dapping him up. "Nigga I'm from the B. Fuck no I don't knock." He says laughing making me laugh. "Let me get dressed real quick then we out." I tell him heading upstairs to my room.

I put on my all black Balmain shirt and my shoes black Seven jeans and my all black Giuseppe's then throw on my black Apple Watch. I wasn't gonna get all dressed up. "Hurry up dawg! The fuck you trying to get cute for?" Chino yells from downstairs. "Nigga shut up." I say walking out of my room and down the steps.

- -

"Long time no see." I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around and see Zacaria standing behind me. She look real good too. She got on this yellow dress that's hugging her body showing he curves and that fat ass of course and these yellow Christian Louboutin heels.

"Long time right? How you?" I ask looking into her eyes.

"I'm good, living life. I see you had four babies." She says looking at the tattoos on both of my arms that say my kids name. "Yeah I did." I chuckle. She nods her head. I just might fuck her tonight depends on how I'm feeling. I sit down on the couch in the vip section and pull her into my lap.

"No Bash. I'm engaged." She says showing me her ring. I mean it was cool I know the nigga spent a bout 7 thousand on it but he could've did better. She tries to get up but I hold her waist in place so she can't move. "How you gone get engaged on me? I thought you loved me." I whisper in her ear kissing her neck.

"I do." She mumbles. "I can't tell. You about to get married." I say. "Nigga everywhere we go you find a new bitch." Chino screams over the loud music. I try to hold in my laugh as Cari scrunches her face up at him. He laughs and flags her then walks back over to the whore ass bitch Cayla who was twerking on him. I know her pussy stink all them bodies she got.