Eleven

NANI

I'm sitting here with Bash in the house. The doctors finally let him come home. "You want something to eat?" I asked him. "No thank you baby." He says. They have him on crutches too. I lay next to him. "So stink, did you find out who did this to you?" I ask. "Yes." He says, looking at the tv. I can tell he doesn't want me to worry and he doesn't wanna talk to me about it so I'll just drop it for now. "Baby. We moving to California in a couple days." He blurts out looking at his phone. I sit up so damn quick. The hell that come from?

"We moving to LA, I bought this big ass mansion out there. It's bout twelve rooms in there. A bunch of bathrooms, and three elevators." He explains. "But stink, I can't just up and leave. My job is here, my mom, dad, brother, and my sisters." I say. "Baby they gon' understand. I got the money, you can visit whenever you want." He says.

"This something I have to think about Bash. I can't leave Taylor here she'll go crazy." I say looking at him. "She can come too. Steph and Sensair coming." He says shrugging. "Okay. Fine. When should I start packing?" I ask rolling my eyes. "Start now we leave in two days." He says sitting up and grabbing both of his crutches.

"Taylor you wanna move to California with me and Bash?" I ask her while we talk on the phone. "Bitch I sure do!" She screams. I'm so happy right now, life couldn't get any better. Honestly. "Okay. We leave in two days so get to packing." I tell her. "Bitch you don't gotta tell me twice. Bye." She exclaims then hangs up making me laugh. I sit my phone on the bed and finish packing.

"You asked her?" Bash asks hopping into the room and sitting on the bed. "Yes. And she's coming." I say zipping up my third Louis Vuitton suitcase. He nods his head. I go straddle him. He kisses my neck. "I love you." He says gripping my ass. "I love you more." I say sighing.

"Why you blowing that hot ass breath?" He asks looking at me. I roll my eyes at him and smack him in his neck. "Shut up." I say laughing. "What's wrong?" He asks rubbing my pussy through my panties that I had on and just a bra. I hate when he talks to me while doing this or fucking me. I can barely get my damn words out. "Nothing." I say resting my chin on his shoulder.

BASH

"Tanani you know you can talk to me about anything what's wrong?" I ask smirking as I pull her panties to the side and slipping my hard ass dick into her. "Fuck. Bash you know I hate when you do that." She moans out as I move her up and down on my dick. "Tell me what's wrong." I say moving my hands watching her ride me. "Nothing's wrong daddy." She says moaning. "I grab her hips as she rides the fuck out of me. She so lucky my stomach and shoulder fucked up right now, I would've tore her ass up.

- -
"Baby you done packing?" I ask Nani. "Yes." She says sitting on the bed with my T-Shirt on. I hop over there and sit next to her. "Stop hopping around and use your crutches before your stitches pop." She says to me. "Okay baby. You told your mom and them though?" I ask. "Yes I did. They took it better than I thought they would. I'm really gonna miss them though, especially my little sisters." She explains. "I know baby. You can visit any time you want." I tell her.