Two

Nani

"Nani I saw you and Bash at the cookout too, y'all ain't slick." Taylor said making me look at her and laugh. "We ain't even on that type time he cool." I said looking down at my phone.

"Keep it that way. You know he supposed to fuck with three bitches that he keep on the low. Shit knowing him he probably fuck with more than them three." Sighing I shrugged my shoulders I really don't care.

I had a bunch of other shit to worry about like what color I'm gonna get my nails when I go later on and how I'm gonna do my hair for this cookout tonight. I been at every cookout summer, I'm just young having fun, living life.

"What you wearing to the cookout tonight?" I looked at Taylor. "I don't know yet, I'll just throw on some jeans and a Polo Tee I guess." I told her. She nodded her head ok.

"My mom want me to watch my little sisters until five, I don't feel like it in all honesty." I told Taylor. I moved out of my mom's when I was seventeen last year. I'm eighteen now, me an Taylor have this condo together. She's barely here she always at her boyfriend house.

I picked my keys up and my black MCM bag up and walked out of the door locking it. I had to hurry so I got in the car and rushed over to my mom's house.

"Nani!!!!!" My twin little sisters yelled as soon as I unlocked the door and walked in, they jumped on me too giving me kisses. "Hey babies, I missed y'all." I say putting both of them on my hip. "Where mommy?" I asked them walking upstairs. "Mommy in the bathroom taking a bath." Tajah the first twin said.

I walked in the bathroom seeing my mom in the mirror blow drying her hair with a towel on. "Hey Nani." My mom said turning it off and hugging me and kissing my cheek. "Hey mommy I missed you." She told me that she missed me too and she got to talking about my brother Taj that was sixteen. I'm so happy I'm the oldest.

"Sissy can I see your phone?" Tahjaya the second twin asked. "Here but don't be downloading all the games like you did before." I told her handing her my phone she nodded her head in understanding and ran out of the room with Tajah. "So where is Taj now?" I asked her laughing as she rolled her eyes hearing his name.

"He with your dad." I nodded my head as my little sister ran in there with my phone that was ringing in the bathroom with me and my mom. "Here Nani I don't know who it is." I grabbed my phone and saw it was Bash I answered the FaceTime call.

"Hello?" I answered seeing his face pop up, he started smiling making me bust out laughing. All he do is smile I swear. "Yo Nani, what you doing?" He asked as I took the piece of lint off my eyelash, he was in the car.

"Nothing sitting in here with my mom, where you about to go?" I asked him raising my eyebrows. "About to go handle something real quick, but you coming to that cookout tonight?" He asked me looking in my eyes I. nodded my head yes.

I knew for a fact he was gonna be there he was at every cookout this summer and last summer. He be everywhere, he started smiling again. "Imma see you there then." He said rubbing over his waves. He so cute, but lord knows I'm not ready for him. "Okay see you there ugly." I said making him laugh, I hung up. "Oh so tell me why I ain't meet him yet." My mom said as she curled her hair, looking at me through the mirror.

"Nooo mom it's not like that with him we just cool."I told her laughing. "Mhm you say that now." She said walking out of the bathroom to get her phone that was ringing. I sighed just thinking about watching my little sisters. "'Mom do you still need me to watch the twins?" I yelled from the bathroom.