Twenty-Eight

2 Months Later...
TANANI

Today me and the kids are visiting Basheer. I miss him being home so much honestly. It's been so hard. I've been taking off from work a lot and on top of that Rain, Aisha, and Cari won't get along for shit in this world. Of course Bash would want me to talk to all of them.

I've been holding everything together, been maintaining. My kids are good always will be. Lyric missed her dad a lot though. "Mommy look! There go daddy." She yells jumping up and down. The guard takes the handcuffs off his wrist and she runs to him and jumps into his arms. I watch him throw her in the air and kiss her over and over.

Only if I could take pictures in here right now. I know this shit would go viral. I walk towards them with Legend in my arms. "I love you so much baby girl. I missed you." He says while hugging her tight. It's even tears dropping too.

Bash pulls me towards him by my waist and kisses me with tongue and grips my ass. "I miss you too ugly." He says. "I missed you more." He grabs Legend out of my arms then sits and puts Lyric on one leg and Legend on the other. I sit from across him.

"So wassup? What happened since the last time I seen y'all?" He asks. "Your children mothers don't get along. I don't understand why they hate each other." I say rolling my eyes. "I just talked to them about that shit earlier. It shouldn't be no more trouble." He says. "Good. Because Cari gonna make me break my foot in her ass." I say making him chuckle.

"I miss y'all a lot. This shit sweet but I miss home and my freedom." He says rubbing his hands over his waves. My baby daddy done got even more buff than before. I'm getting wet just by looking at him.

"Daddy look my tooth came out." Lyric says opening her mouth wide. "I see." He says kissing her cheek then patting Legend's back. "Lyric tell your dad what you said to that little girl in school." I say. She had the nerve to tell the little girl. 'Bitch you better get out my face.' Who the hell she get that from?

"What you tell her?" Her dad asks looking at her. "Nothing." She says looking down. "She called the little girl a bitch and told her she better get out of her face." I say. "Lyric why the hell you cussing like that? You not grown." He says scrunching up his face.

"But Daddy she started with me!" She says and then starts to cry. "That don't mean curse. Stop crying. I love you." He says as she lays her head on his chest. He kisses her forehead and rubs her back. Big ass baby. "Time almost up." He says sitting up and kissing Legend then handing him to me.

"I love y'all man." He says hugging me and kissing my lips. "We love you too." I say. "I love you Lyric with all my heart. Be good. I love you Legend."

- -

RAIN

"Bayyon! Come put your shoes on so we can leave to go see your dad!" I yell. I got Yiddy dressed already but she just takes forever with everything. "I'm dressed already." She says coming out of her room. "Okay come on so we can hurry up and get there." I say grabbing Yiddy.

- -

"What you so dressed up for? Got somewhere to go after you leave here? Basheer's Black ass asks me. "Yup. Got some business to take care of. Let's make this quick." I say. "Don't play with me Rain." He says making me laugh. I love messing with him.

"Hey baby. I missed you though." He says kissing Bayyon. "I missed you more dad." She says hugging him. I watched him rub Yiddy's head. "I missed you too Sonson." He says tickling him. When my son laughs he literally looks just like his dad it's annoying.

"So why can't you and Aisha and Cari get along?" Bash asks me while Bayyon plays with his chin hair. "Who told you that? Them bitches are haters." I say rolling my eyes. Corny ass bitches. "Shut up. I know y'all all better get along before I get out." He says making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I say picking at my nails. I don't know why his black ass swear he god. Don't nobody annoy me more than him. "10 Minutes." The guard yells. "Ya other babymom bringing the baby to see you?" I ask smirking.

"Why you always gotta play? Don't worry about it." He says smiling. He kisses Bayyon and whispers something in her ear making her smile then Kisses my son. "I love y'all two." He says. "I love you too daddy. I'll miss you." Yiddy waves. "Bye-Bye dada." He says while the guard cuffs him back up. "Bye." I say hugging him as good as I can.

"Mommy I'm gonna miss my dad." Bayyon says. "I know stink I am too." I say honestly. "How many more days?" She asks. "A lot of days Bay, but he'll be home in no time. I promise." I say kissing her.

- -

ZACARIA

I'm sitting in the visiting room waiting for Bash to come out. Alaiya got so much bigger. All she does is eat like literally. "Long time no see." Basheer says. I didn't even notice him. "Hey." I say standing to hug him.

"Let me hold her." He says. I hand him Alaiya and then sit back down. "She look like Lyric. She got big ashit too." He says kissing her and then sitting back in his chair and putting her on his chest. He put his hand on her back to keep her from sliding. "So why Can't you get along with Aisha and Rain? You been disrespecting Tanani?" He asks.

"No! I don't disrespect her. And Aisha is very disrespectful, I've been nothing but nice to her." I say. "I believe you." He says nodding his head and putting Alaiya's binky in her mouth. "Good. I don't know why we need to get along anyway. You just extra." I say.

"No I'm not. Y'all need to get along for the sake of my kids dumb ass." He says. "Make me fuck you up in this jail and I'll be locked up next." I say pointing my finger at him. "Shut up. And come give me a kiss." He says. "No. I'm in a relationship. You know this." I say.

"Zacaria I'll break your neck don't play with me. Better not be nobody around my daughter." He says. I laugh. "I'm just kidding." I say. "Yeah you better be. Already know I don't play that shit."