Ten

TAJMERE

I'm sitting here at Tiara's house with her and Yuri. She came early as hell and was still healthy as fuck. Lil fat ass weigh 9 lbs and 11 oz. I'm super surprised. Tiara gave her my last name after she cursed me out and told me she was giving the baby her last name. Her name is Yuri Taj Mickle. She's beautiful with a head full of hair, she gets from my side even though her mom half Indian. "She really look just like you." Tiara says taking her picture as she's wrapped up and laid in little pink pillow shit I got her, I don't know what the shit is called. I couldn't deny her if I wanted to. Look like I spit her right out.

"I know." I say picking her up and laying her on my chest. "I gotta pump. My boobs leaking." Tiara says standing up getting the breast pump off her dresser and pulling her Tittes out. "It hurt?" I ask watching her scroll on her phone as the milk drops into the bottle. She shakes her head no. "You spending the night?" She asks. "Yeah." I tell her. I hope she don't think we together or none of that shit. I'm here for Yuri and that's it.

"Here let me feed her." She says taking Yuri off my chest, and putting her nipple inside of her mouth. "She got a doctors appointment coming up too." She says as we watch her eat. I can't believe I'm a dad. "Just let me know when so I can know if I got shit to do." I tell her laying back down putting my arm over my face. "You always got shit to do, nothing should be more important than her." She says. This bitch get on my nerves always wanna argue. "Shut the fuck up yo. You know Imma be there. Always wanna argue, you pissing me off." I say shutting her dumb ass up. "Whatever." She says as she burps Yuri. I watch her stand up and then put Yuri in her pink swing. She turns it on and straps her in it and pulls it towards the bed.

"I'm going to sleep." She mumbles getting under the covers. I pull my phone out and text Isis. I miss my baby so much, she been so distant ever since Yuri was born. I don't blame her either.

TIARA

I wake up to Yuri crying in her swing. I get up and take her out and get a diaper and some wipes. I gotta get used to this mommy thing. I'm so exhausted I haven't been getting any sleep. "I don't know where you dad went stinky." I say after wiping her and putting a new clean diaper on her. My mind somewhat drifted off to Bash, I know for a fact he's heard about the baby, shit his girlfriend is her aunt. Youri broke me out of my thoughts making sounds. She's so beautiful, I'm honestly in love.

I had warmed my breast milk up from earlier and walked up the steps with Yuri spoiled ass in my arms. I'm still very sore from pushing her out, I had to get stitches and everything. "Here mamas." I say putting the bottle in her mouth. She looks just like her damn dad. I know for a fact she gonna be a daddy's girl.

"You want something to eat?" Taj says as he walks in my room breaking me out of my thoughts. "No. Already ate." I say not taking my eyes off Yuri . "What's wrong with you? When I talk to you look me in my fucking eyes." He says. I roll my eyes, this nigga swear he god. "Whatever Taj." I say burping Yuri and putting my boob in my bra. "You know better. I don't play that shit." I ignore him and kisses her cheek. I'm in love with her already.

NANI

"But I wanna go out with them tonight stink. Pleaseeeee" I beg Bash, he's so damn over protective. "What I say the first ten times? No you not going." He says. I throw myself on to the bed and pick up my phone. "You got a attitude now?" He asks looking at me. I Ignore him. Then the doorbell rings. I look at him while he looks at me. "Who the fuck is that?" He says then walks out of the room. I hear him open the door then immediately hear gun shots going off. "Shit!" I yell getting under the bed as my eyes tear up. I hope he's okay. I crawl from under the bed and peek down the steps. Seeing the front door closed and Basheer's body laying on the floor, looks like he's bleeding to death. I run down the steps and sit on the floor. I pick my phone out of my pocket and dial 911. "Bash, baby. Stay with me please. I need you." I say crying my eyes out. "911 what's your emergency?"

"My boyfriend, somebody came into the house and shot him." I say in between tears. I kiss his neck. "I love you stink."I say crying still holding the phone to my ear. "Ma'am I'm gonna track you down and send an ambulance to you right away!" The lady says. I throw my phone. And cry watching him stare into my eyes. If I lose this boy, Imma lose myself.

BASHEER

I open my eyes and see Nani sleeping on this lil hard ass uncomfortable couch they got in this hospital room. I try to sit up but this shit hurt so bad, I can't believe I got shot again. This the fourth time this year. This time these niggas really tried to kill me. Whoever the nigga was he shot me in my neck and in my stomach and my shoulder. "Baby." I say. She sits up and her face lights up. I can tell she been crying her eyes out. "Stink! I'm so happy you woke up. Who did this to you? Do you know?" She asks sitting next to me being cautious of my wounds and the IV's.

"No lil baby. Imma find out though and when I do, it's over." I tell her. She frowns. "I hate that this happened to you. I thought you weren't gonna make it." She says. I lift my arm and pull her face to me kissing her lips. "I love you." I say. The doctor walks in. "Mr. Hodges finally up?" He says putting hand sanitizer on his hands. I nod my head. "You know Mr.Hodges, your very lucky we got them bullets out in time. Unless you wouldn't of made it." He says, then my mom runs in. "Oh my god! What the hell Basheer? Not again! I told you about that shit you do. It always catch up to your ass!" She yells. I sigh. "I can't even get a hug, and a I'm happy that you ok son? The doctor just told me I could've died." I say to her. Nani tenses up. I squeeze her thigh then rub it, calming her. "I'm sorry son. I love you." She says coming over kissing my cheek and hugging Nani.

I spent the rest of the night in the hospital with Tanani, My mom, Sensair and, Steph. Sad to say it but this my only family, they all I got.